Another waste, abuse and fraud committed

mappow

War on waste: Pentagon auditor spotlights US billions blown in Afghanistan | Fox News

Now I'm not saying this hasn't happened in past incursions/wars/police actions or what ever moniker you call it. But aren't we supposed to learn from the past? I was asked by the VA for a claim that they said was service connected to supply information on my private Health Insurance and supply my financials so they could assess any deductible. REALLY........this by their calling was "SERVICE RELATED"
Now per the above article we can just flush tons, yes, tons of money and equipment down the drain and no one blinks an eye. No one's backside tightens up. NOT ONE OF THE ELECTED OFFICALS jumps in with both feet and takes control of such waste.
Me thinks there are a few reasons;
1.) MaoBama knowingly aided the enemy with arms, ammunition and hardened bases.
2.) MaoBama and his ilk are reaping deposits given in Int'l banks.
3.) By direction, MaoBama has pressured specific people to turn a blind eye to anomalies within DOD to facilitate # 1.
4.) Our system has become so corrupt that accountability is a thing of the past.
Where our TRUE Leaders when we need them? This raping of the American Tax Payer must stop. We have got to get back to Constitutional Authority, not general consensus. The billions wasted have not even been paid for. While my wife and are DINK, you people with children and grands need to shout the loudest. It'll be on their backs and paychecks.

Politicians are all about buying votes, especially with other peoples money. What ever it takes to stay in power. A true leader will make the hard decisions and let the chips land where they land.

It just totally tightens up my backside with all the money they throw away. They have the stones to ask for more. S for B up in the WH actually spews that we need to pay our "Fair Share". Yeah right, guess we're nothing more then share croppers. Ain't nothing fair about this sheet.

Biden made the comment at the last democrat convention "the republicans want to put us all in chains". Though I don't have much love for either party, it's not the republicans leading the charge to keep us in chains.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back