Another travel question

YooperRob

I do a lot of travel from state to state, I know some states have restrictions on magazine capacity. Is there a location to find what state allows what similar to reciprocity maps? I have looked at a couple of state government sites but was unable to find the information. I usually don't travel the west coast or upper east coast and I know some of those states restrict capacity, (NY now at 7?).

Anybody?

Nevermind, found answer but could not figure out how to delete post.

Magazine capacity limits are found on handgunlaw.us

Thanks anyway........

Last edited:
Even on Handgunlaw it shows FL is a state that does not have a magazine restriction. With the recent 10 round bloo hah, is this correct? I am looking at the SD40ve which comes with two 14 round magazines. They offer 10 round versions as a substitute but would like to grab the 14 rounders if legal. I haven't ask the gun shops yet and planned that action when I actually go in to purchase. just wondering if anyone has any input on this restriction.

Even on Handgunlaw it shows FL is a state that does not have a magazine restriction. With the recent 10 round bloo hah, is this correct? I am looking at the SD40ve which comes with two 14 round magazines. They offer 10 round versions as a substitute but would like to grab the 14 rounders if legal. I haven't ask the gun shops yet and planned that action when I actually go in to purchase. just wondering if anyone has any input on this restriction.

the are no mag restrictions of any kind in FLA right now, and the only changes would be on the federal level

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back