Another shooting... near TX A&M!

gunnerbob

PEW Professional
Just heard on FOX that there was another shooting near Texas A&M, two police officers and one civilian shot. Anybody hear more yet?

That's what I've heard so far, they also have the shooter in custody. This and an increase in suicides, is the kind of tragedies that raise there ugly head when people loose jobs, can't pay their bills and see little hope for the future. Some times they go after the people they most blame or they just don't want to go alone.

wonder if one could say that obama killed those people since it was during his administration that he lost his job and could no longer provide for his family? just sayn

Last edited:
It was a new type of gun with mind control technology. Not the shooter's fault.
/sarcasm

So what does this do to gun laws? In a weak economy look for more and more crime, murders, burglaries, robberies, etc.
If the economy gets bad enough we will have another roaring twenties where gangsters and criminals ran amuck. When people who are making good incomes suddenly are without any income, they get desperate. Young people who can't find jobs will form gangs and try and take advantage of small business and people who still have money.

But the government will blame it on bad gun laws and try and keep people from getting more CCW's. The honest citizen always gets the shaft while criminals find guns to keep up their crime.

:big_boss:

Another shooting... near TX A&M!

If its like here in NM, You can't carry on school grounds(elementary to college). So that makes it easier for the BG and not having to worry if anybody else is carrying.

With all this crazy crap going on, I decided to give up one of my nines for a new Ruger SR40. I figure I might need the extra ooomph!
I just hope the Gov leaves a few boxes of forty on the shelf for me!

If its like here in NM, You can't carry on school grounds(elementary to college). So that makes it easier for the BG and not having to worry if anybody else is carrying.
In my opinion, if you have a ccwp from the law giving you permission to carry, then there should not be anywhere off limits period.

this was not on the Texas A&M campus. It was on a private house a few block away from the Campus.

The constable that died was doing his job...serving an eviction to the person in the house....who shot and killed the contable.

an additional officer was shot in the leg and a woman was hurt also, one other civilan was killed.

this is not the product of the economy..this man made the decision to pull the trigger and kill an officer of the court. Plain and simple.

Lets stop making excuses for the bad things that happen in life and make responsable the people that do bad actions.

Just like our president still blames Bush for him spending trillions of dollars and now he blames the Republicans for him not doing his job.

The assailant is dead from is gunshot wounds...the officers put him down. They should of done the same thing with the Colorado insident, but he was to much of a coward to fight back...I'm not going to say his name...he is not worth the bits and bytes.

wonder if one could say that obama killed those people since it was during his administration that he lost his job and could no longer provide for his family? just sayn

Caffall's stepfather, Richard Weaver, Link Removed that the suspected gunman refused to work after apparently quitting his job less than a year ago.

Obama made him quit his job? Then told him not to get another one?

just sayin....

The local news media kept trying to spin this into a campus shooting all day yesterday

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back