Another shooting at Ft. Hood

lukem

Administrator
Staff member
The Texas Department of Public Safety reported a shooting with casualties Wednesday at Ft. Hood, scene of a 2009 attack that left 13 dead.

No further information was immediately available on the incident, the shooter or the extent of any injuries.

Link Removed

Sent from my SM-N900V using USA Carry mobile app

I feel badly for the folks affected at Ft. Hood.....

But anyone care to guess how long it will take before Obama and Co. start the "Mel Brooks in Blazing Saddles" thing? (We have to do something IMMEDIATELY, IMMEDIATELY, IMMEDIATELY!).

"If we had just taken all the guns away after Sandy Hook, this would never have happened..." I can hear the words now......

"If we had just taken all the guns away after Sandy Hook, this would never have happened..." I can hear the words now......

I also can hear the words. Too bad they don't make any sense. The only ones who would be disarmed in that case are those who choose to obey the laws.

The only ones who would be disarmed in that case are those who choose to obey the laws.

That's the way it is in every case. Disarm and punish the law abiding because of some nut jobs. Yet we must be tolerant of the Muslim nut jobs that want to kill us.

Barry says he is heartbroken. Probably upset the body count wasn't higher. The ultimate Charlatan and the absolute worst POTUS in American History.

James Buchanan and Jimmy Carter look Golden in comparison. And to think someday soon, the miserable wretch is going to build a Presidential Library with our tax dollars, no doubt. Can we sink lower than this? Stay tuned.

Repeal DOD Directive 5210.56 NOW!

Call your congresscritters and push for the repeal of the directive that turned military bases into gun free zones.

No more contracted security, no more shelter in place orders.They defend our country; let them defend themselves with the firearms on which they are trained!

Call your congresscritters and push for the repeal of the directive that turned military bases into gun free zones.

No more contracted security, no more shelter in place orders.They defend our country; let them defend themselves with the firearms on which they are trained!

Here, Here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cnon

I will try but it will do no good because my elected morons are puppets of obummer, Reid and Pelosi!!! I had a pet rock once that was smarter than they are!!

I saw that obummer said he was heart broken, then went to a fund raiser!! :mad::mad::mad:

Last edited:
I will try but it will do no good because my elected morons are puppets of obummer, Reid and Pelosi!!! I had a pet rock once that was smarter than they are!!

I saw that obummer said he was heart broken, then went to a fund raiser!! :mad::mad::mad:

You can bet that he used the shooting of that day to raise even more money during the fundraiser.

You can bet that he used the shooting of that day to raise even more money during the fundraiser.

Yep! I have not heard yet any reports about to the fund raiser but I would be willing to bet the farm that you are correct!!!

What a POS he is!!!

I hate that this happened again in the same location. They must not have learned much from the first time. I feel bad for the families. I don't know what the answer is to stop this kind of thing from happening again. I know I would not be a happy camper if it were my son killed. Perhaps in part maybe qualified and emotionally stable service men on these military bases should be allowed to carry a concealed weapon in order to put down a threat quicker when it arises and not just MP's. And perhaps, those soldiers that are being evaluated and/or diagnosed with PTSD or other Mind altering stress issues should not be allowed to use weapons on military bases or possess personal weapons on base, on person or at home until they are cleared through treatment of some kind. I understand that the shooter was under evaluation for PTSD. I don't know what that would look like, how it would be enacted or if it would infringe on the second amendment. Perhaps a yearly or once every two years evaluation should be made of every soldier. I don't know. We live in a broken world and sometimes people get broken by it and slip through the cracks. The cracks need shored up somehow. Some things could be done. still not sure what? I don't want Obummer to have his way either. He would have us all disarmed.

It was only a matter of (a very short) time....

From our liberal friends at NBC News.... "Fort Hood Shooter Bought Weapon From Same Gun Shop Tied to 2009 Rampage"

I'm telling you... inside of a week we're going to see Obama, Pelosi and that blowhole from New York, Schumer pounding their fists that these guns have to be stopped..... Don't know whether Dingy Harry (Ried) will be up there -- all that pounding might make the skin fall off that frail skeleton of his

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back