Another plan of a school shooting and possible bomb attack

mojoman

One of the reason they said that the media have being reporting a lot about this so they was thinking about it also.

Link Removed

...and we will continue to see both unsuccessful, and unfortunately, successful attempts like these. We can thank the mainstream media as they continue to over sensationalize these events which in the end, motivates more troubled and unstable kids to act out.

Absolutely agree, SR40C (hey, that rhymes!). The mentally insane watching the coverage may think, "hey, I could be famous".

An absolutely opportunistic atrocity by our MSM. I only wish they could be held complicit and culpable for putting these horrible images in the minds of sick people, day, after day, after day.

...and we will continue to see both unsuccessful, and unfortunately, successful attempts like these. We can thank the mainstream media as they continue to over sensationalize these events which in the end, motivates more troubled and unstable kids to act out.

My point to exactly!! Stop giving any nut case their 15 min of fame!!!!

It's sad, and funny thing is that they media is not going to stop, somebody slap me so I can wake up.

One of the reason they said that the media have being reporting a lot about this so they was thinking about it also.

Link Removed

I'm a bit shocked by the attention this girl is getting, by both the school and the media. When I was in high school, I had a chemistry teacher demonstrate this within a chemical hood for us. He was demonstrating an exothermic reaction. We actually performed calculations from this chemical reaction. Anyone can see from the video, this is not a device intended to harm.... maybe startle, make a noise, but not harm.

I'm a bit shocked by the attention this girl is getting, by both the school and the media. When I was in high school, I had a chemistry teacher demonstrate this within a chemical hood for us. He was demonstrating an exothermic reaction. We actually performed calculations from this chemical reaction. Anyone can see from the video, this is not a device intended to harm.... maybe startle, make a noise, but not harm.
If kids now days played with the things we played with in high school Chemistry and Bacteriology 40 years ago, they'd all be in jail. Live cultures in Bacteriology of E. Coli, C. Botulinum, C. tetani, P. fluorescens, and a host of others. And yet none of us got sick from the classes and as far as I know, none of us became criminals.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back