Another Gun Buyback Program

They run one of these every year in Hartford CT. Just saw it on the local news. Its a feel good BS shindig. No one who's spent thousands on legal firearms is going to give them up for the promise of a gift card. No criminal gives a rats behind about these programs. So you get legit nothing but old guns from estates and maybe the occasional high school kid who's grandma made him turn it in.

I would rather live with the flu - then give up a firearm worth far more then a flu shot and 25-75 dollar gift card for some crappy store. o_O
unless they take broken water guns or broken nerf weapons.. lol

Come on folks. This represents the mentality of the anti-gun following. As someone much better I ever could be, once said, forgive them for they know not what they do. However, we must contend and win or forever be subservient to those that do not deserve to have control over us.

Cleveland, OH has a gun buyback about twice a year. They usually get a decent amount of guns.

:big_boss:

...and win or forever be subservient to those that do not deserve to have control over us.
Too late. They already have won and we are subservient to them. If not, The Patriot Act, universal health care, Agenda 21 and the NDAA would have been repealed. We have a country full of passive little cry babies. They sit on their asses and cry about things but never do a thing about it. In the end, the majority of people WILL turn all of their guns in.

Actually a firearms dealer buddy of mine and I hit the buyback at an Austin store a couple of years ago and bought two really nice firearms for about 10 cents on the dollare we offered mort than the buyback folks.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back