CLICK HERE TO WIN A FREE GUN

Ankle Holster advice

everyone has their priorities, but ankle carry is not a prefer primary carry by instructors , or is a tactical-advantage carry over-all. Yes you're right about certain situations ankle carry has it's pro's, the first Con it has is the lack of a quick draw, and some others like taking your eye off the target when reaching for your weapon, releasing snaps/straps, and if your out-of-shape... bending down or kneeling can be a chore. When sitting in a vehicle its easier to draw from the waist, reaching down (under seat movement) can get you killed.

I love the ankle carry, when i can't carry on my hip.

I told this story before, so i'll make it quick... a man in the mens room at a hotel attending a seminar was on the shi*ter. A man opens the door and has a gun, tells the guy on the toilet empty his pockets, you know the usual. Then runs out of the hotel, the man on the toilet was a cop attending a police seminar who was ankle carrying and had his weapon hidden because his pants was down, ran out after suspect along with back-up and caught the guy in the parking lot, plus one for ankle carry...lol

Email