Animated Ads

carracer

This is my rant for the day. It is not firearms specific but forum related. Mods please direct me to the correct place to post if this is incorrect.

I have had a heck of a time in the past few weeks getting my laptop to respond, change pages and scroll down and up. I believe it is because of the HUGE animated ads in several places on every page. It takes so much ram and processor power to load that it just becomes irritating to have to wait for everything to settle before I can continue with whatever thread I am reading.

I understand recouping the tremendous costs involved keeping this site running. I am just frustrated by the amount of time necessary to enjoy it.

If no one else is experiencing this and feel that it is just MY laptop please pm me for my address to send me donations for a new one.

+1 for adblock plus.... it DOES wipe out ads...of all types... we use it on 4 computers here.... best for Chrome & Firefox browsers.....not sure about I.E. (don't use that trap/browser)

This is my rant for the day. It is not firearms specific but forum related. Mods please direct me to the correct place to post if this is incorrect.

I have had a heck of a time in the past few weeks getting my laptop to respond, change pages and scroll down and up. I believe it is because of the HUGE animated ads in several places on every page. It takes so much ram and processor power to load that it just becomes irritating to have to wait for everything to settle before I can continue with whatever thread I am reading.

I understand recouping the tremendous costs involved keeping this site running. I am just frustrated by the amount of time necessary to enjoy it.

If no one else is experiencing this and feel that it is just MY laptop please pm me for my address to send me donations for a new one.
Animated ads on THIS site? Hmmm. Didn't know that they had 'em. Never seen one.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back