Amazing

Safebustr

It never ceases to amaze and amuse me how almost every discussion here turns into a "pizzing" match. Kinda like watching the political debates.....:sarcastic:

What amazes me on here is the abundance of ridiculous questions. I would think if someone is wise enough to figure out this message board they would be smart enough to find some of these answers on there own.

It never ceases to amaze and amuse me how almost every discussion here turns into a "pizzing" match. Kinda like watching the political debates.....:sarcastic:

Safebustr there are topics on the site that people are very passionate about, and people have been discussing them forever. Take booze and guns for example or marajuana, or OC vs CC, someone may posting a new question and all the sudden the people that have been discussing it for months come out of the woodwork and all the old disagreements come back to life.

There are also people on the site that are pretty rude and some people are sick of them.

Then you have that special class of "butt hurt" people like rdm6680 here. He will randomly jump into a post and take shots at people because he is butt hurt and not willing to say what he problem is.

That should sum up why conversation on the site go bad.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back