All nypd should be arrested

CRAZYISH

Do you realize that since NYS has enacted the new gun law. Every Law Enforcement Officer in NYS currently is carrying an illegal gun. Since the law does not clearly state that Law Enforcement is exempt from the 7 round rule.

Cuomo in his haste to push this crap through left some things out and he knew this before hand and stated that he has plans on making ammendments...

Even with revolvers one can still be "illegal" in NY... I got a .22LR revolver (Taurus model 94) with 9 shots capacity (9 chambers in the cylinder). I guess they will ask me to put cement on 2 of them ... But no worries, I do not live in NY and never will.

Shame on them for even trying to restrict gun owner's rights. Now we know what knee-jerk reactions do to the minds of liberal, power-hungry politicians!

Last edited:
Even with revolvers one can still be "illegal" in NY... I got a .22LR revolver (Taurus model 94) with 9 shots capacity (9 chambers in the cylinder). I guess they will ask me to put cement on 2 of them ... But no worries, I do not live in NY and never will.

This garbage of a law affects us nyers but we should all stick together . If this can happen to us, it will happen to all

So is this including the one in the chamber or just the mag? Next they'll say that carrying with a loaded chamber is illegal, at which point you have a brick in your holster. I bet extra mags (or reloads of any type for that matter) will soon be banned as well.

If you are a pro gun person, NOW is the time to move from that state....It will only get worse for you and you aren't going to change it.

Do you realize that since NYS has enacted the new gun law. Every Law Enforcement Officer in NYS currently is carrying an illegal gun. Since the law does not clearly state that Law Enforcement is exempt from the 7 round rule.

You ever heard of a citizens arrest!! Who wants to be first to try to arrest a LEO with more than 7 rounds??

The NY BACKROOM GANG of politicians have already remedied that oversight - LEO are now exempt -- they are re-writing parts of this foolish thing even as I type this -- God help NY.

No, that's not illegal. A revolver cylinder is not a magazine.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back