Alien Gear holsters

Blue

Anyone have any experience with Alien Gear holsters? They look pretty good to me and am thinking about getting one or two.

I've got 3 of the IWB. I usually use a Sticky Holster, but I like the Alien Gear ones more and more every time I wear them. I don't care much for leather, so I paid extra for the composite and it's soft and comfortable. It fits better the more you wear it and holds your gun close so there's not much printing unless you wear a tight shirt.

I have a alien gear holster and love it. do not even know I am wearing it sometimes. lifetime warranty and if you ever swap guns they will exchange the kydex for free to fit your new gun.

Only proble is a long wait took mine 6 weeks but it is worth it.

I have the iwb and other than the wait while they make it I have no problems with it. Comparable to much more expensive holsters like the Crossbreed, etc.
If you change guns you can swap the shell for one that fits your new gun. For free...kinda.

I have the iwb and other than the wait while they make it I have no problems with it. Comparable to much more expensive holsters like the Crossbreed, etc.
If you change guns you can swap the shell for one that fits your new gun. For free...kinda.

I read all the hype about the holster and am eager to try it. Mine has been on order for a month now. How long does it normally take to receive one?

Around 6 to 7 weeks. Oh and I like the plastic clips that are standard. They hook the belt better. Keeps the holster in place

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using USA Carry mobile app

Love mine, just like the more expensive brand but better in several ways, cheaper, fits good and the exchange program if you change guns. Hard to beat....

Yes. I forgot to mention the wait time. Like they said, at least 6 to 7 weeks. I did get a couple of emails during that time to tell me they hadn't lost my order or forgot about it. I believe that's about the standard wait time too. I ordered a Sticky Holster about 5 weeks after ordering the Alien Gear ones and got it first.

I ordered one for my wife for her lcr. Fit and finish is decent. They use a different material from kydex which is thicker, but I think the leather may be cheaper/thinner. I find it's kinda a pain to reholster while wearing it. I have another brand hybrid holster for my 9mm and a leather lined kydex holster for my 1911, I don't have this problem with either of those. For the price Aliengear is worth it, just don't expect it to be as good as some competitors.

It is great to hear so many people very satisfied with their Alien Gear Holsters! We are working very hard to reduce lead times, and have considerably expanded our production ability. So we hope to see lead times drop soon.

Also, if you were considering getting a holster for a friend or loved one this Christmas but were afraid of it not arriving in time, we do now offer gift cards. Gift cards ship free and are guaranteed to arrive within a few days.

Just received mine a couple weeks ago. Leather beginning to soften, BUT - I like to wear my gun at 3:00-3:30. I'm relatively thin and the Alien Gear does not follow the curve of my boney hips very well. So I slide my gun around to 4:00-5:00 and it feels better, but it's awkward. And, all practicing of the draw from my normal 3:00 position is now out the window. So, for me, the jury is still out on whether I like it or not. As far as retention, ect, they get an A+; looks - A+.

Did you get the original one, or the newer model that is softer?

I did and I like it better than leather. It does follow your shape pretty well after wearing a few days and it's very comfortable. I think it was about $5 extra, but it was worth it to me.

4 weeks ago. Still waiting. Get an email every two weeks saying they haven't forgotten. I know I'm gonna love it. But the wait is killin me!! Lol

Edc: taurus 24/7 g2 compact 9 in desantis invisible agent tuckable holster

A few months ago I got one of the originals after hearing so much about how great they were. I sent mine back, it was basically like wearing a piece of plywood......uncomfortable. I may try one of the gen2's with the neoprene now.....I'll give it a fair chance.

A few months ago I got one of the originals after hearing so much about how great they were. I sent mine back, it was basically like wearing a piece of plywood......uncomfortable. I may try one of the gen2's with the neoprene now.....I'll give it a fair chance.

That really makes me glad I paid the extra for the composite. I only have one leather holster and I never wear it. It's a nice Don Hume holster, but I don't think that leather and I get along.

Got em today!!! Quicker than expected!!! Can't wait to try em out!!!!Link Removed

Edc: taurus 24/7 g2 compact 9 in desantis invisible agent tuckable holster

Finally received my Cloak Tuck 2.0 after a 6-week wait. Some sharp corners on the rivets need to be filed, and the top of the plastic was not ground so carefully, so a bit of sanding work is required. It fits my gun, and is comfortable enough, so I'm happy with it overall.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back