Alien Gear Exclusive Forums Contest - Win a FREE Alien Gear Holster!

Alien Gear Holsters

Alien Gear Holsters
After running our Twitter and Facebook contests, many of you made it known that you do not use Social Media. So we promised we would do a Forums-specific Alien Gear giveaway for our loyal forum friends. So here it is!

m9n1jn.jpg

The rules are simple. Just go here and enter your information.

For every 75 entries that we get we will add another winner! So spread the word, as the more people that enter the more holsters we will be giving away!

Winners will be randomly selected and announced here on Halloween (October 31st).

Good luck everyone!

Tried to enter using their registration procedure but was unable to use their verification procedure.

Alien Gear merger w/ Old Faithful...

Hey, Alien Gear - did you announce here that you were merging with Old Faithful holsters? Didn't see it until I went to the Old Faithful FB page a moment ago:

To Our Valued Customers:

Old Faithful Holsters, manufacturer of concealed carry holsters and accessories, announces that they are merging with Alien Gear Holsters, also a maker of quality, concealed carry holsters, to become the leading hybrid holster manufacturer in the United States under parent company Tedder Industries.

The merger of Alien Gear Holsters, based in Hayden, Idaho, with Old Faithful Holsters, based in Fort Smith, Arkansas, further increases the combined companies share in the concealed carry holster market. “The merger is also expected to result in greater efficiencies and significantly increase our market share,” said Thomas Tedder, president of Tedder Industries.

“A merger was arranged between Old Faithful Holsters and Alien Gear Holsters to strengthen our market position,” commented Tedder. “Our combined assets will allow both companies to continue to create quality products, allowing us to pass the savings on to our customers.”

The combined companies now have 45 employees.

For questions or customer service inquiries regarding Alien Gear Holsters please contact [email protected] or call 208-215-2046. For Old Faithful Holsters please contact [email protected] or call 479-226-3082.

Happy Halloween everyone!

We had a great response to the contest which yielded SIX winners! Here are the winners:

v7wowj.jpg

Harry @TaurusArmed
Slug @GlockForum
Wizemt20 @XDTalk
USA Shark @FloridaConcealedCarry
KRWeiss @M&P-Pistol
Nick Burkhardt @USACarry

Thank you everyone for participating. For those who did not get selected, we will certainly try and do more of these in the future and give everyone another opportunity to win.

mhpown.jpg

Happy Halloween everyone!

We had a great response to the contest which yielded SIX winners! Here are the winners:

Harry @TaurusArmed
Slug @GlockForum
Wizemt20 @XDTalk
USA Shark @FloridaConcealedCarry
KRWeiss @M&P-Pistol
Nick Burkhardt @USACarry

Thank you everyone for participating. For those who did not get selected, we will certainly try and do more of these in the future and give everyone another opportunity to win.

Thank you so much! I have been looking for a way to IWB carry my Full Size Beretta Px4. I will be sure to post a pic of my new Cloak Tuck 2.0 once it arrives!

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back