AK-47 vs. AR-15 - The Small Arms Showdown [INFOGRAPHIC]

I prefer my RPD to both. When you have a 200 round drum you don't need to aim. It comes with a bipod for those times when you're sleepy and want to take a nap. I'm looking for a 45 round banana mag if anyone is selling. I said selling, not gouging.

Sent from my Clear using USA Carry mobile app

Why am I the only one who liked bobs ak pictures? Don't hate, feel the love.

Sent from my Clear using USA Carry mobile app

Best argument I have ever hear on this matter revolves around the following:
Link Removed

There is actually a design feature on the AR platform included because the manufacturer knows the gun will probably jam on you at the most inopportune time.

Its not for a jam. But for a weak individual that either did not pull the charging handle all the way back, or rode it home.

Its not for a jam. But for a weak individual that either did not pull the charging handle all the way back, or rode it home.

This is not entirely true. It was designed to force the bolt home no matter of the manner in which it was prevented from doing so... whether it be riding the handle home or from a "jam". My M4 did not agree with the dust in Afghan and I had to use the bolt-assist more times than I felt I should have.

This is not entirely true. It was designed to force the bolt home no matter of the manner in which it was prevented from doing so... whether it be riding the handle home or from a "jam". My M4 did not agree with the dust in Afghan and I had to use the bolt-assist more times than I felt I should have.

Sorry to hear that, I never had that problem on any of my three deployments. And not sure why if you had a "jam" you would want to shove it in there. Dirty rifle is not a jam.

Sorry to hear that, I never had that problem on any of my three deployments. And not sure why if you had a "jam" you would want to shove it in there. Dirty rifle is not a jam.

Do you prefer the term "malfunction" then? Either way, you don't always have time to break down your weapon and clean it, y'know what I mean?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back