Aiken County, S.C. CWP class information?

Saint333

I have been tasked by a few friends to organize (and find an instructor) for a S.C. CWP class. I have had very little luck finding information on the web so far. The few I have found have inconsistent fees and no posted class schedule. Pre-planning for us is vital. Any advise, or contacts would be a great help!

Contact these people in Lexington, S.C.
Elaine Henderson & Brian Sweat.
Aiken isn't that far. It is an 8 hour class on sat or sun. You can carpool & make a day of it. She might even give you a group rate. I have taken her class and so have several other people I know. Tell her i sent you,
Lloyd Mitchell

SC Concealed Weapons Permit Classes - Home

contact your local gun shops. they should have first hand info on the better places to take the class/instructors. many gun shops teach the classes as well.

contact James at Carolina Bay Shooting Center. He has a signup list for Signal 1. Its taught by Capt. W. Brent Kirkland. He is retired from ADPS. It costs $150 to take his class but that also includes everything you need plus he mails the application to SLED for you.
Link Removed

The Gun Rack in downtown Aiken has a short list here:
The Gun Rack - Aiken, SC

I got mine from Chris - good class and instructor - I recommend him.
I 'interviewed' for membership in my gun club with Dave - seemed very knowledgeable, I would take classes from him.
I personally know Ed - at the time I got my CWP he was just starting up I believe, but Ed is an NRA certified instructor for other things as well I believe.
No info on Michael -sorry.

Talk to the folks at the Gun Rack for more info.

Kirk - Aiken, SC

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back