Advice on Bodyguard 380 Holster please

SnowManSnow

:) 'morning all ... according to where you find yourself I suppose

yesterday I had the pleasure of purchasing a SW Bodyguard 380 :)

I'm not really comfortable with pocket carry, even with a sleeve (its just too crowded in there IMO).

I was considering a small IWB holster to CC. I DO have a crossbreed being delivered tomorrow for my G27, but I'm not sure if there are other options out there for great IWB CC holsters for the bodyguard.

I do work around a LOT of people each day so printing is something I really want to avoid. Comfort is a HUGE + too.

Should I spring for another CrossBreed (man I don't wanna wait another 7 weeks)?

Advice and experience is appreciated :

Thanks,

Brandon

Brandon, I use a Deadeye Luke iwb tuckable for my Bodyguard. I don't know its there and neither does anyone else. Great holster for my 1911 also.

For my smallest gun (PF-9) I have.......

#1 Kholster Little Moon / N82 Tactical IWB
#2 Sticky Holster (clipless like Remora)
#3 Old Faithful IWB
#4 SmartCarry - awesome when you REALLY need to hide your gun

I pretty much like them in the order I listed. The Kholster and N82 would be a tie for comfort but Kholster wins for re-holstering. (not that it's even a real problem). I have others for other guns and find I like the body shield as opposed to combat cut holsters. I started with my first IWB being a crossbreed and didn't like my gun pushing on me. I can draw just as quick from my others and much more comfortable.

All I can offer is that I went from a Bodyguard .380 in an IWB slide holster which was uncomfortable to an XD 9 in a Crossbreed which is extremely comfortable. I'd be tempted to go with another Crossbreed, knowing that it works.

Crossbreed does make a GREAT small holster for it. But, I just to a piece of Velcro & glued it to the side of one of my pocket holsters. Then I took a Crossbreed Velcro or "J" clip and glued a strip of Velcro to the back. So, it's real easy for me to switch from AIWB to pocket carry using the same holster.

-

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back