Absolute Tactical Solutions (Southeast Florida) Two Thumbs Up!

aich

Good Afternoon,

Short Version:
If you live in South East Florida Absolute Tactical Solutions is a GREAT place to have work done to your firearms.

Absolute Tactical Solutions
Contact Mr. Robert
Phone:786-537-4589

Long Version:

I waited for one week to get my Trijicon HD Night Sights in. They were scheduled to arrive July 3,2013 in the morning. Of course I was excited to get them installed as soon as possible. After being turned down by a few companies because there was a holiday the next day OR they were unable to install them on an XD (notorious for being very difficult to install night sights on). I called Absolute Tactical Solutions and Mr. Robert said he would be able to take care of me today.

I told him the sights still hadn't come in but should be here by 3:30-4:00pm. They ended up coming in super late (Around 5:30pm). I arrived and Robert said he left early because he finished everything and hadn't heard from me. So he came back and picked up the sights still told me he'd have them done later that day. I picked them up at 10:00pm from his house.

He went above and beyond to make sure I had the night sights that same day even though I came last minute and it was the day before July 4th. Very professional and an all around nice person. I will always recommend my friends go to Mr. Robert at Absolute Tactical Solutions for work on their fire arms.Thanks Absolute Tactical Solutions!

Absolute Tactical Solutions
Contact Mr. Robert
Phone:786-537-4589

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back