ABC 20/20 next Friday 01/31/2014 small Children finding firearms at homes.

You really think threatening to beat the snot out of your children has any impact? As a matter of fact, it does...

They won't appreciate it until you have beat the snot out of then at least once. I have already beat the snot out of them... separate wrong doing.

So have at tonight. Let 'em know what they'll get in case they ever disobey you. They already know...

That way you will be able top continue your fantasy about being intelligent enough to be a parent.

Your insults are rich, much like you attempting to tell others how to parent. Now, what I suggest you do is keep your unenlightened, incorrect, meaningless and overreaching opinion to yourself concerning how parents should raise their children. I was raised around firearms, the same way I'm going to raise my children and I hope you cringe at the idea that my children will learn how to operate firearms at a young age. Perhaps it's time you stopped trying to win this argument here and now, because you're not going to... insulting those of us here who disagree with you concerning the raising of our own children makes you out to be as adolescent as the children we're discussing.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back