A Quiz for the gun control crowd

wizrd

Gun control people, or 'Victim Disarmament' people, seem to think it's morally superior to suffer the consequences of being unarmed, rather than defending yourself with a legally purchased firearm.
Which scenario below would you rather come home too?:

A.) You arrive home one evening after work, in front of your home are police & emergency vehicles.
Your wife or daughter is dead in your bedroom, beaten beyond recognition, raped, strangled &
stabbed to death. The police are looking around for signs of 'points of entry' into your home.
The police are also questioning neighbors as to find out if anyone saw anything unusual.

B.) You arrive home one evening after work, in front of your home are police & emergency vehicles.
Your wife or daughter, is sitting on the couch, crying, visibly shaken, probably in shock, telling
the police officers, " I did'nt want to shoot him, but I had no other choice, he was trying to choke
me & rape me, ..and we keep a gun in the nightstand for protection...so...I defended myself.

How you answer this quiz could tell how you really feel about 'Victim Disarmament'.

Be your own Thought Leader; consider correct behavior w/o Piers Morgan's 'assistance'

Here is another test that will help you decide:

Question: You’re walking down a deserted street with your wife and two small children. Suddenly, a Terrorist with a huge knife comes around the corner, locks eyes on you, screams obscenities, raises the knife, and charges. You are carrying a loaded Glock, and you are an expert shot. You have mere seconds before he reaches you and your family. What do you do?

A Liberal’s Answer: “Well, that’s not enough information to answer the question!

Does the man look poor or oppressed? Have I ever done anything to him that would inspire him to attack? Could we run away? What does my wife think?

What about the kids? Could I possibly swing the gun like a club and knock the knife out of his hand? What does the law say about this situation?

Does the Glock have appropriate safety built into it? Why am I carrying a loaded gun anyway, and what kind of message does this send to society and to my children? Is it possible he would be happy with killing only me?

Does he definitely want to kill me, or would he be content just to wound me?

If I were to grab his knees and hold on, could my family get away while he was stabbing me? Should I call 9-1-1? Why is this street so deserted?

We need to raise taxes, have a paint and weed day and make this a happier, healthier street that would discourage such behavior.

This is all so confusing!! I need to debate this with some friends for few days and try to come to a consensus.

A Conservative’s Answer: ……BANG!

A Southern Conservative’s Answer: BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG!BANG! BANG! BANG! click…..(sounds of reloading). BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! click

Southern Conservative’s Daughter: “Nice grouping, Daddy! Were those the Winchester Silver Tips?” Are you a Liberal, Conservative, or ? a Southern Conservative?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back