CLICK HERE TO WIN A FREE GUN

A little lighter in the wallet...

KimberPB

I posted a few days ago that I had a little money that I wanted to use to add to my collection/personal defense options. I was having a problem deciding what route to go. Well, I went to a few shops today and found what I thought was a good deal soooooo I bought it. I picked up a Kel-Tec P3AT for $190 +tax.

not a bad find. have you shot it yet? I've been thinking of something like this for an ankle gun or something.

not a bad find. have you shot it yet? I've been thinking of something like this for an ankle gun or something.

No, I have not shot it yet but I got a free lane rental with the purchase so I may take it and the Kimber to the range tomorrow. Ya I think I'm going to look for a nice ankle holster and use this as a bug.

Any of you guys recommend a good ankle holster?

Congrats on your acquisition. www.ccwsupply.biz has pix of 6 ankle holsters as well as a pile of other types including purses with built-in holsters. I've never bought from them but keep their site on my "favs" for reference.

Want to make your money back on it?....:hilarious:

911...Government sponsored Dial-A-Prayer

$190+ tax!? Great deal, man.:joia:
Link RemovedLink Removed

If it's NIB, then you got a steal. The little buggers aren't even available in the local shops. They all report backorders. And you know what backorders do for prices???:icon_wink:

Thats the gun that a guy I work with had problems, with it broke and he had to send it back to Keltech

Email