A little lighter in the wallet...

KimberPB

I posted a few days ago that I had a little money that I wanted to use to add to my collection/personal defense options. I was having a problem deciding what route to go. Well, I went to a few shops today and found what I thought was a good deal soooooo I bought it. I picked up a Kel-Tec P3AT for $190 +tax.

HPIM0263.jpg

HPIM02621.jpg

HPIM0264.jpg

HPIM0265.jpg

not a bad find. have you shot it yet? I've been thinking of something like this for an ankle gun or something.

not a bad find. have you shot it yet? I've been thinking of something like this for an ankle gun or something.

No, I have not shot it yet but I got a free lane rental with the purchase so I may take it and the Kimber to the range tomorrow. Ya I think I'm going to look for a nice ankle holster and use this as a bug.

Any of you guys recommend a good ankle holster?

Congrats on your acquisition. www.ccwsupply.biz has pix of 6 ankle holsters as well as a pile of other types including purses with built-in holsters. I've never bought from them but keep their site on my "favs" for reference.

Want to make your money back on it?....:hilarious:

911...Government sponsored Dial-A-Prayer

$190+ tax!? Great deal, man.:joia:
Link RemovedLink Removed

If it's NIB, then you got a steal. The little buggers aren't even available in the local shops. They all report backorders. And you know what backorders do for prices???:icon_wink:

Thats the gun that a guy I work with had problems, with it broke and he had to send it back to Keltech

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back