A good friend in my church had a interesting dream.

mojoman

And this is the dream for what it worth.

Pretty soon all of this it's going to matter, a friend of mine had a dream, one of many dream that God gave her.

I dream that it had began to get dark even though it was daylight because of the things that were happening in the world. People had began to believe less and less in God. We were safe as long as we were in the House (Church House). None of the things that was happening to the people in the world was happening to those who were known as Gods Children. Even though there were famines, people were robbing and killing, but we were safe. People who didn't believe in God had began to teach their children not to believe in God, and those children began to be the leaders of the bad things happening in the world. You could see some people with clokes and robes with no faces just walking up and down. I believe they were demons but they were not allowed to bother with the saints. They would not even look at us. We could see they had no faces.

It seemed that things were not getting any better, and suddenly there was a noise and a bright light, the light was so bright it was the noise. This light was brighter than any light you have ever seen. So bright you could not look at it with your eyes, it was as if God had shielded our eyes so that we could see this light. It was shining in certain parts of the earth this light was shooting fires of destruction but the destruction did not come near us. Something made us want to fear but a voice that didn't speak was so soft and sweet said fear not and a calm of peace and protection came over us. A big Gold ball as big as the house we were in was lower in front toward the house.

It was the brightest gold you had ever seen. The ball tapped the side of the house ever so lightly and softly and it broke open, it was filled with the most beautiful jewels you have ever seen. There were diamonds, rubies gold, silver. It spread all over the ground it was for us I sat and I weep at what I saw. The light had rumbling and thundering inside it that was so great. As we picked up the jewels that God had given us, I wept at the sight of it all. The light continued to move across the earth, people who knew not God received fiery dots of destruction. Some of them were angry at us because of what we had received, and some could not understand why a small people could get this, they had even began to pick at us and make raspberry with their mouths some even tried to steal their way in but they could not because their was barrier around us, you could not see it but it was there, they couldn't touch us in any way.

This was a dream that a lady had in my church, but I'm not trying to convince nobody you can believe it or not, thanks for reading. BTW: What if the anti-Christ is a Woman.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back