A day after gun bill not passing- and ammo is becoming available

Hopefully this is the start to good news-

although the price is not pre-panic-
Link Removed

we have a 50rd box of 9mm for $18 aka 36 cents a rd. Not only is this the lowest that i've seen since december- but its in stock as well. Yesterday I saw an aluminum DPMS ar-15 for $700. Psa also gets the $130 complete omni lowers, and lanbosarmory gets $170 complete poly lowers.

Some premium 22LR, 100 rds for $9, with free in store pick up at cabelas.
Link Removed

Im waiting it out longer so i can get a better deal on my builds- I just got a complete upper for one of the builds- carbine w/ a2 sight- sans bcg and charging handle- for $370- I had not intended on getting a complete upper but it was a pretty good deal. Happy building everyone

We have plenty of .45 and .40 available, as well as the 8 or so boxes of useless .25 that's been there for 3 years now. One LGS has probably the most 9mm I've seen since July. Prices are coming down. My last box of 50 (PPU) cost me $19. I think it was $17 before the panic.

What did you say in that other thread? Looks like you were right.

Slick guns had a dpms rifle for 817$. That is close to what I would expect for pre panic prices.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

I still cant find any good priced ammo. 40 cents a round for .22LR is bullsh1t. So is $1.00-2.00 a round for .223Rem, etc. I bet it will be close to a year before ammo is available, assuming nothing else freaks out gun owners and sends them into a ammo buying/hoarding frenzy again.

Link Removed

we have a 50rd box of 9mm for $18 aka 36 cents a rd. Not only is this the lowest that i've seen since december- but its in stock as well.
while the price is still steep the fact that ammo is returning to the shelves is the big news

Link Removed

we have a 50rd box of 9mm for $18 aka 36 cents a rd. Not only is this the lowest that i've seen since december- but its in stock as well. Yesterday I saw an aluminum DPMS ar-15 for $700. Psa also gets the $130 complete omni lowers, and lanbosarmory gets $170 complete poly lowers.

Link Removed

Im waiting it out longer so i can get a better deal on my builds- I just got a complete upper for one of the builds- carbine w/ a2 sight- sans bcg and charging handle- for $370- I had not intended on getting a complete upper but it was a pretty good deal. Happy building everyone
The Cabelas item is .22 mag not .22 LR and is sold out already. We got in some Armscor .22LR yesterday and 6500 rounds out of 10,000 are sold already.

I think .22lr will be hard to find for a while because of all the people who bought their first gun, but also bought a .22 to practice with.

To be honest, I would gladly over pay for some 9mm ammo!
I haven't been able to find ANY 9mm at ANY price for months now!
I have 50 rounds of FMJ 9mm and I need a lot more!

It is out there but expect it to cost anywhere from $0.50 to $0.65 a round delivered.

This whole time I have been able to get 9mm and .45 at reasonable prices in this area. The last month I have been able to get .223 and 5.56.

My local sporting goods store had lots of 9mm today. I got it for 18.99/50 rnd box. Sadly still only a 1 box limit. Even more exciting I was able to get a 525 round brick of 22lr. I haven't seen that in months.

Link Removed

Link Removed

I haven't seen any difference here in Mi. yet.
Today I went to Gander Mountain, Dicks, & Walmart---not one box of handgun ammo.

I haven't seen any difference here in Mi. yet.
Today I went to Gander Mountain, Dicks, & Walmart---not one box of handgun ammo.

I think it will take a year- ammo is relatively cheap... making it easier to grab those boxes at walmart and etc- rather than waiting. Why wait, when Wally world has them at the pre-panic price? On the other hand- another ex: not buying more expensive items like, firearms, or firearm parts bc- 1) $150- $1000 is alot more than $12.50 & 2) its paying to wait. The prices have been dropping 3) have you seen the movie "olympus has fallen" lol... makes you wanna run out and stock up on ammo- and just pray an armed communist shows up on your doorstep (Just kidding).

This whole time I have been able to get 9mm and .45 at reasonable prices in this area. The last month I have been able to get .223 and 5.56.

It's been weird for me. I can find .40 cal with no problem (which is OK as I own a .40!). I find .357 sig with no problem too but the 9mm has been gone for a long while!

My son got 3 boxes of 9mm $14 each last week at Bob Wards in Butte Montana, brass casings and not Russian.
No 40 cal less than $30 box though, same place. And they wanted $30 for a box of 300 22lr!
I'm waiting.

I'm paying $24.00 a box for .40 cal FMJ!

This is around what I paid a couple of days ago here in MN. However, the supply is very limited, you are lucky to see 1 or 2 boxes on the shelves. Although I was shocked when I saw well over 10 boxes of .223 at Wally world.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back