A Concealed Weapons Permit badge ...

Stupidity abound all around. Everyone loses. :stop:

This whole subject about a Concealed Carry Badge has been on this site before about a year or so ago. The general consensus was that a badge was senseless, carried no authority, and was childish. Yet here you go again rehashing the same old drivel. Get a life.

This whole subject about a Concealed Carry Badge has been on this site before about a year or so ago. The general consensus was that a badge was senseless, carried no authority, and was childish. Yet here you go again rehashing the same old drivel. Get a life.

This thread is about an actual incident, where someone displayed a Concealed Carry Badge. The previous discussion thread was without any real-world examples of such stupidity, so this thread adds value to the forum. Your post doesn't. Get a life.

This thread is about an actual incident, where someone displayed a Concealed Carry Badge. The previous discussion thread was without any real-world examples of such stupidity, so this thread adds value to the forum. Your post doesn't. Get a life.

Oh, show us your CC badge, we need a laugh.... well at least a chuckle.

Seldom do I agree with SR9, but he is being kind when he refers to a CC badge as "childish", as it is far less immature than childish. Yes this thread is about an actual event when a immature wanna-be bad ass bought a wanna-be badge, and will spend the better part of his live being someone's b|tch in some prison.

Seldom do I agree with SR9, but he is being kind when he refers to a CC badge as "childish", as it is far less immature than childish. Yes this thread is about an actual event when a immature wanna-be bad ass bought a wanna-be badge, and will spend the better part of his live being someone's b|tch in some prison.

I guess reading comprehension is not your strength. You just supported my post and opposed SR9's post to some degree. You may want to re-read my post.

I agree with SR9 and the general consensus from the earlier thread that a Concealed Carry Badge is senseless, carried no authority, and childish. I disagree with SR9 that this thread is just rehashing the same old drivel. As I stated in my post cited above, "The previous discussion thread was without any real-world examples of such stupidity, so this thread adds value to the forum.".

I had a Sheriff's badge one time. But I was 6 years old.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back