A bill that would allow South Carolina residents to carry concealed weapons without a

Waffles

Here it comes, folks. Will Nikky sign it if it passes both houses and goes to her for signature? I still will renew my permit, just for the sake of purchasing a weapon without going thru the background check.

Columbia, Sc (WLTX) - A bill that would allow South Carolina residents to carry concealed weapons without a permit has passed the House.

The house passed a bill 90-18 doing away with a requirement to have a CWP to carry in public.

Link Removed

If it passes the State Senate and that is a HUGE IF, I see no problems with Nikki signing it into law.
However, I'd rather see Constitutional Open Carry pass than have permit-less conceal carry.

I will still retain and maintain my CWP not just for purchasing weapons but for interstate reciprocity.

Baby steps I guess. I still want OC without a permit here. Gov Haley is on record saying see would sign a Constitutional Carry Bill into Law if it made it to her desk.

Really interested in how this turns out. I live in Georgia, just 10 minutes from the State line. Haven't been able to carry my gun into SC. What an inconvenience.

Really interested in how this turns out. I live in Georgia, just 10 minutes from the State line. Haven't been able to carry my gun into SC. What an inconvenience.

We had and still have quite a few AHoles in the SC State Senate, big government Republicans.
I can't see it changing any time soon, at least we'll know who to fight against during the next senate election cycle.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back