A BIG shout out to the US Firearm Manufactures

I did a check of a random sample. None of them sell have sold to NYS in the last 5 years.

I wouldn't do business with a business that misrepresents itself like that.

You can check the NYS registered vendor list yourself to see which companies are the liars and which companies are telling the truth with regard to NYS here: Link Removed

I'm betting the liars are shouting the loudest. That's how it usually works out.

I did a check of a random sample. None of them sell have sold to NYS in the last 5 years.

I wouldn't do business with a business that misrepresents itself like that.

You can check the NYS registered vendor list yourself to see which companies are the liars and which companies are telling the truth with regard to NYS here: Link Removed

I'm betting the liars are shouting the loudest. That's how it usually works out.

Well, Glock, Winchester, Remington and Federal Cartridge aren't on your linked list for ACTIVE contracts with any NY Agencies either. I'm pretty sure some of them do sell to NY Agencies. Hard as it may be to believe, Glock was not approved as a pistol provider to NY Agencies decades ago either.

They aren't on the list because they don't sell directly to NYS or any of its agencies. They sell to distributors who contract with NYS.

Until they proclaim that they won't sell to any distributor who does business with NYS, their fluff is just BS.

They aren't on the list because they don't sell directly to NYS or any of its agencies. They sell to distributors who contract with NYS.

Until they proclaim that they won't sell to any distributor who does business with NYS, their fluff is just BS.

Nooo. You "randomly checked" several of the "no sale to a NY agency" companies and said THEY were not being truthful since they were "not on the list". So, which way is it? Who's the liar now? Glock et. al.? "The list" companies? The NY State Comptroller? Somebody else?

Nooo. You "randomly checked" several of the "no sale to a NY agency" companies and said THEY were not being truthful since they were "not on the list". So, which way is it? Who's the liar now? Glock et. al.? "The list" companies? The NY State Comptroller? Somebody else?

A company that says "we have stopped selling to NYS" who has never sold to NYS is lying.

All sales to NYS occur through registered vendors. The list of registered vendors for all state agencies is public and can be searched at the website I posted.

If a company is not on the list, then they did not sell to NYS, and their claim that they will "stop" selling to NYS is a lie.

If Glock didn't sell to NYS but claims it will "stop" selling to NYS then it is lying.

If NYS is buying Glock's from a registered vendor then it will continue to buy Glock's from that registered vendor and Glock's claim that it will not sell Glock's to NYS is a ruse.

What is so difficult to understand about that?

A company that says "we have stopped selling to NYS" who has never sold to NYS is lying.

All sales to NYS occur through registered vendors. The list of registered vendors for all state agencies is public and can be searched at the website I posted.

If a company is not on the list, then they did not sell to NYS, and their claim that they will "stop" selling to NYS is a lie.

If Glock didn't sell to NYS but claims it will "stop" selling to NYS then it is lying.

If NYS is buying Glock's from a registered vendor then it will continue to buy Glock's from that registered vendor and Glock's claim that it will not sell Glock's to NYS is a ruse.

What is so difficult to understand about that?

IF a company is not "on the list", it proves that THEY are not a "registered VENDOR" with the State of New York. That alone does NOT prove that their products are not sold into New York thru a duly registered vendor (all those Glocks got into NYPD hands somehow). Just for the record, are NY-registered/approved vendors required to have a brick-and-mortar presence in NY?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back