2nd Annual Augie Barnhouse Memorial CCW Class

Deputy Dave

I'm not real sure this is where I need to post this, as I haven't located a "Training" section of the forums, but it seems a good place to start. I looked in the section listing instructors by state, (and thank you, by the way, for listing me. I really appreciate it.), but still did not see what I was looking for.

As my instructor listing states, I hold CCW Classes near Lake of the Ozarks, approximately two miles south of Eldon, MO. Generally these classes are held once a month, but have been held with more frequency when the need is there. We complete this course in a straight eight-hour session, and the cost for the class is still $40.00 per student. The next class will be held on October 23rd, and there are numerous openings available at this time.

But...the class I really want to fill up is the Second Annual Augie Barnhouse Memorial CCW Class, which will be held February 5th, 2011, the Saturday before the Superbowl. This class is held in honor of my late, Great-Uncle Augie Barnhouse, who served as a navigator in the Army Air Corps during WWII. (He served in other, darker capacities as well, but that is a whole other story). All proceeds go to the Disabled American Veterans of Missouri.

We had 25 students at the First Annual Augie Barnhouse class, and I believe we can squeeze in 30. I am just now signing up students for this class, so let's get those seats filled up. This truly is a good cause.

For further information on these classes, you can contact me at [email protected], or call me at 573-552-1784. Thanks.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back