Obama to nominate first openly gay service secretary to lead the Army

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ringo

A WATCHMAN
Obama to nominate first openly gay service secretary to lead the Army

Link Removed

Under Secretary of both the USAF and Army, Chief of Staff to SecDef.

He seems quite qualified to me.

Sent from my E6782 using USA Carry mobile app

Being gay does not in any way reflect on their qualifications to do the job.

Being a closet homosexual ranting constantly about gay people does indicate serious personal issues. Ringo, you commentary would be much better received if you you finally admitted you have homosexual fantasies that you are so desperate to suppress under your charade of homophobia.

Being a closet homosexual ranting constantly about gay people does indicate serious personal issues. Ringo, you commentary would be much better received if you you finally admitted you have homosexual fantasies that you are so desperate to suppress under your charade of homophobia.

Negative

Attack

Always a divider.

Never being a leader and bringing your beliefs...always attacking others beliefs.

Day after day after day...

Keep up the attacks on individual members and you will go the way of so many others.

Troll ban!

sinful nature is always hostile to God....

Negative

Attack

Always a divider.

Never being a leader and bringing your beliefs...always attacking others beliefs.

Day after day after day...

Keep up the attacks on individual members and you will go the way of so many others.

Troll ban!

I love all the facts you used to demonstrate why my view is incorrect...... oh wait... you never have anything to refute anything.....

Link Removed

I love all the facts you used to demonstrate why my view is incorrect...... oh wait... you never have anything to refute anything.....

Link Removed

You do that all by yourself with your constant negative and divisive attacks on members.

Day after day!

You do that all by yourself with your constant negative and divisive attacks on members.

Day after day!

I've yet to hear anything with any substance to even consider it worthy of my attention. I listen, but all I hear is the same old nonsense based on the fears and fantasies of men that didn't know where the sun went at night.

Quite to the contrary XD, my disgust for homosexual perversion is genuine, it's your overly aggressive protection of homosexuals that expose your charade and reveal your perverted fantasies. We all know how much you love homosexuals and respect their lifestyle and consider it normal, so stop fighting your desire to come out and just be yourself. Link Removed

Under Secretary of both the USAF and Army, Chief of Staff to SecDef.

He seems quite qualified to me.

Our military was the strongest, most respected and feared in human history. Now, it’s filled with sodomites, atheists, macho lesbians, and soon to be transgenders (SHEMALES). Our most prized, experienced, wise senior officers have been purged with reckless abandon to make way for dumbed down ‘yes’ men, who are ignorant of the Constitution they swear to uphold, as well as sociopathic thugs who enjoy raping their fellow soldiers, regardless of sex. It's more than obvious that our military is no longer looking for a "Few Good Men", but to the contrary, a whole lot of sexual perverts & freaks.

Our military was the strongest, most respected and feared in human history. Now, it’s filled with sodomites, atheists, macho lesbians, and soon to be transgenders (SHEMALES). Our most prized, experienced, wise senior officers have been purged with reckless abandon to make way for dumbed down ‘yes’ men, who are ignorant of the Constitution they swear to uphold, as well as sociopathic thugs who enjoy raping their fellow soldiers, regardless of sex. It's more than obvious that our military is no longer looking for a "Few Good Men", but to the contrary, a whole lot of sexual perverts & freaks.

The issues facing the US military are numerous and multifaceted, and the near-peer players we are looking at right now are much closer to our current capabilities than they have been in the past 30 or so years.

The sexuality of our warfighters is so far from being a true issue of concern that to bring it up in discussion of operating concept tells me that that individual truly lacks an understanding of military strategy and operations.

Anyway, his experience and expertise surely make him uniquely qualified for such a position.

Sent from my E6782 using USA Carry mobile app

Your homophobia really causes you to loose focus... which make your ignorance even more dangerous.

The top brass has been forced into retirement not because of their views on gays or women, but in the fact they support for the Constitution over the CIC.

Quite to the contrary XD, my disgust for homosexual perversion is genuine, it's your overly aggressive protection of homosexuals that expose your charade and reveal your perverted fantasies. We all know how much you love homosexuals and respect their lifestyle and consider it normal, so stop fighting your desire to come out and just be yourself. Link Removed

That's your story, and you're sticking to it :wink:

But oh how often does it turnout that the more homophobic are in fact compensating for their true fantasies and can't even admit it to themselves.

George Rekers Has Company: The Top Ten Outed Right-Wing Homophobes | Miami New Times

Howdy,

I've never meet a gay basher that wasn't a closet gay that thought by bashing gays no one would realize he was gay.

Only problem with this line of thinking is the fact that people like XD and myself see through their charade for what it really is.

Paul

Ok fellas, with your line of thinking we should pay attention to what you bash!

Ok fellas, with your line of thinking we should pay attention to what you bash!

Bashing a basher is a problem? Ringo is rabid in his homophobia, merely pointing that out, and the fact that many of the most vocal homophobes are in fact doing so in a desperate attempt to deal with their own homosexual propensities.

Ringo is rabid in his homophobia, merely pointing that out, and the fact that many of the most vocal homophobes are in fact doing so in a desperate attempt to deal with their own homosexual propensities.
While at the same time XD is overly aggressive in his protection and support of homosexual perversion, merely pointing that out, and the fact that many of the most vocal supporters of sexual perversion are sexual perverts themselves.

Link Removed
Link Removed

Ringo: Haven't you noticed how those who can't make a meaningful statement to refute another always fall back on casting aspersions in an attempt to negate the effect of any statement they disagree with? Those who do not believe God's admonition against homosexuality can only fight Christians standing against the perversion by accusing them of having latent homosexual tendencies. Theoretically, one could say that they might have those tendencies themselves since they are so vocal in the defense of the gay lifestyle. I can't make a statement concerning those with which Sten associates but he seems to be able to differentiate between gays and the bashers. Is there something he isn't telling us? Anyway, since they don't profess to be religious, they seem to condone the gay lifestyle. More power to them.

Ringo: Haven't you noticed how those who can't make a meaningful statement to refute another always fall back on casting aspersions in an attempt to negate the effect of any statement they disagree with?

Oh, you mean like Ringo just did?

Statistically the people that are vocally the most homophobic, are frequently doing so to compensate for their own homosexual leanings. Not casting aspersions, just the realty old friend.

I didn't realize that there was so much interest in latent homosexual tendencies and the projection of the term onto those who disagree with homosexuality for religious reasons. Latent homosexuality can be defined as erotic leanings toward members of the same sex. It is not a conscious feeling but a repressed or hidden feeling. Sigmund Freud was the originator of the term and it became popular in the late 1990s. If one will take the time to study this topic, it can be found that this latency is an iatrogenic effect and isn't even thought of until it is suggested by therapists. So, if one wants to categorize people as having these latent tendencies, it would behoove them to at least study and know what they are talking about. Statistical results on any given subject vary considerably from researcher to researcher so there is always a varied menu on the subject to study.

Personally, I would much rather see a pretty girl smile than to hear a fat boy fart. I don't have any difficulties with my wiring and I am completely attracted to women, not men, even unconsciously. And, at my age, I don't have enough time left in the world to develop that deviancy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back