Holster for a big girl

Chubby Lady

Banned
Looking for a holster that would work well for a phat babe. I carry a Ruger .40sc but all the holsters I've tried so far dig into my side or leg. Could use some suggestions.

Thanks
Chubs

I am a big guy myself 6'2" and 300 lbs. Have you tried carrying in the 5 o'clock position or 7 if left handed?

It seems as though I can't carry anywhere without it poking me somewhere. Maybe I should just give this up. I haven't been attacked lately.

I appreciate the suggestions.

If you can not position your holster anywhere that it is not comfortable then you need to either change guns or holster. That said I am 6'6 360 though not a huge gut I have had a few holsters that where supposed to be top of the line that I did not like. Nobody can TELL you what will work for you you need to try them out. I have some high end expensive holster but the one I have worn almost every day for the past 12 or so years is a Alessi holster I got on clearance for 35 bucks.

I looked it up.

pwned:

An intentionally mispelled term for "Owned". Originating as a result of the "P-key" being adjacent and aligned with the "O-key" on the QWERTY keybpard, it is a commpnly accepted term ampng gamers and shares the same definitipn as "Owned".

1. You just got pwned

2. To accredit the usage of "Pwned" to anything mpre particular than a commpn typo would be an unsubstantiated concept of it's origin.

3. Everyone else's definition of "Pwned" just gpt pwned

I feel so much more enlightened now that I know the meaning of "pwned"

In other words "she" made you look like a dumbazz. Do you really think that a woman would use that avatar?

"Pwned" was a popular term a couple of years ago with the gamer crowd.

Hey, I know I'm fat and ugly and my feet stink, but I'm not a troll. I'm just honest.
I tried to use a fanny pack but I can't reach it. :frown:

I am also a "person of chub", and I can't recommend Thunderwear / Smart Carry highly enough - it's the fat person's godsend holster. With this holster you can carry your weapon (mine's usually a .40 XD but you can even carry a 1911) in many different places around your midsection, and it conceals extremely well. There's space for an extra magazine, but you could even double-carry instead. It's basically a reinforced denim double-pouch with two long velcro "arms", so you can choose how snug it'll be - so long as you get the one appropriate for your size.

I wear it all day long every single day of my life, and 99.99999999999999% of the time I am wearing shorts (unless there's a gig). Nobody has ever noticed a thing.

New round here in regards holsters I have 3 different holsters and I would have to say the most comfortable of the 3 is by far my should harness. I carry a Springfield XDM .45 at all times and the conceal side holster digs at my side a lot I am a truck driver so sitting a lot gets uncomfortable went your gun digs into you all the time

New round here in regards holsters I have 3 different holsters and I would have to say the most comfortable of the 3 is by far my should harness. I carry a Springfield XDM .45 at all times and the conceal side holster digs at my side a lot I am a truck driver so sitting a lot gets uncomfortable went your gun digs into you all the time

Yes indeed. For long trips in any vehicle the shoulder harness is the most comfortable.

You might want to try carrying behind your back with a IWB holster. If you are right handed get a left hand IWB holster and if you are left handed get a right hand holster. You are going to have to use a cover shirt or jacket anyhow.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back