Just because they are LEO don't make them OK!!!!

kcpauly

:nono: The LEO's are the biggest gang problem around, they treat normal citizens like criminals, when actually most of their actions, and tactics are more criminal than most people that they harrass and brutalize, most people don't have the ego or arrogance that most of our LEO's have as they have put in into their own minds and their training techniques that they have to be this way what happen to protect and serve to being public servants just like all other "law" makers and enforcers its F*%ked up then they wonder why they feel like they have to protect themselves all the time if they weren't such assholes they probably wouldn't have to worry so much about it, I don't have much respect for those who have no respect for us.

Is there some actuall encounter between yourself and an LEO that you wish to discuss?

:nono: The LEO's are the biggest gang problem around, they treat normal citizens like criminals, when actually most of their actions, and tactics are more criminal than most people that they harrass and brutalize, most people don't have the ego or arrogance that most of our LEO's have as they have put in into their own minds and their training techniques that they have to be this way what happen to protect and serve to being public servants just like all other "law" makers and enforcers its F*%ked up then they wonder why they feel like they have to protect themselves all the time if they weren't such assholes they probably wouldn't have to worry so much about it, I don't have much respect for those who have no respect for us.

I have 2 encounters with LEO's and both were good. I got stopped , I told the officers I was armed, they didn't even ask me to disarm, they asked for lic and reg. and all went well. Don't know what your probs were you never said but I can say not all LEO'S are bad

Yet another jewish-media inspired anti-cop thread. Yaawwwnnn.

I thought this only could happen in Germany?

Just like any group, there will be good and bad individuals in that group. The truth being is that the bad always shine brighter than the good and brighter than those who just role through without having any type of light shed on them at all. The bad receives all the press all the time and because of that the problems appear far worse than they really are. I agree there are some cops out there that have attitudes and are left unchallenged by their supervisors to get their chit together, and over time what they get away with leads them to ramp it up until they are loose cannons. But, there are also civilians out there that need their arses handed to them for how they treat LE, or fail to follow orders; and then when they do get treated like they earned they complain about it. Irregardless of what you think about LE, they have a tough job and one that's getting tougher as more PC'ness and liberals get involved in PD Admin and community policing boards. I may not like being pulled over for speeding or being asked questions when I OC, but I will first respect the badge and then question the person behind the badge if need be, not the other way around; and it works out fine.

our whole system is retarded ........badges pins hats majick underwear medals flags boarders.........all total donkey dung .......it's not the badge that makes a man a man

I tried to find a large smiley with the different smileys holding up various signs that read "This Thread Is Worthless Without Details", but they didn't have any.

kcpauly..without a doubt there are bad cops! That being said ...I am sure the good ones far exceed the number of bad ones. But at least eagleeyes is in strong support of your opinion. And I am also sure if you give her enough time she will tell you to not waste your vote on anyone except Ron Paul, and she really wants to win the give away from this site...probably her main reason for being here. Oh and that the Bible is evil, drugs are good, and she keeps her pistol in a shoebox. I think that most other members would require some supporting facts before jumping on the ""I hate all cops" bandwagon. I am not a Cop, but I do know several and they are good guys.

titanium please watch this video then tell me why voting for romney would be any better that a vote for obummer
Romney Vs Obama - Same Issues, Same Answers! - YouTube

as far as cops are concerned they are just like any other human being doing a job....thing is they get their so called 'moral support' from fraternal organizations and we should all know by now how that corruption works ........should all know unfortunately many still fail to connect the dots

I've had good & bad experiences, but it seems they're arming to the teeth. It's kind of freaky honestly, drones and all that.
I mean seriously..who's side are they on?

getting more and more like nazi germany here imo and the police will be the ones knocking or batter ramming door to door to get you and or your guns before the shtf.......kinda like what they done after katrina.....only on a larger scale.......

getting more and more like nazi germany here imo and the police will be the ones knocking or batter ramming door to door to get you and or your guns before the shtf.......kinda like what they done after katrina.....only on a larger scale.......

Lately in Florida the LEOs have been letting shooters go. Remember Zimmerman?

I am guessing that if you are lily white, or even just a tinge of brown, they are going to be very "liberal" with you. Not nazi at all.

I tried to find a large smiley with the different smileys holding up various signs that read "This Thread Is Worthless Without Details", but they didn't have any.

35c0n0o_th.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back