WOW, anybody see what Tom Bauerle posted on his Facebook page ?

AC Orange

Tom Bauerle posted the following statement 2 hours ago on his Facebook page :

BREAKING: Sources close to law enforcement have told me point-blank that Drama Queen Governor Andrew Cuomo's NY State Police are LYING about making a "mistake" in the case of the 35 year old Amherst man whose pistol permit was suspended and his weapons ordered surrendered to Amherst PD.

Keep reading...it gets worse.

The citizen involved was called MULTIPLE times on his PRIVATE phone numbers (including cell) by Sgt. Jackson of the NY State Police, according to sources.

In other words: The NY State Police did not make a "mistake." Contrary to their deceitful and prevaricating statement, they had exactly the person they wanted.

Of course the NY State Police brass and the political butt-lickers in Stetson's don't lie, right?

I'd suggest you read up on the attempted cover-up of the causes of death of the Attica Prison Riot hostages who died as the prison was retaken.

State Police tried to intimidate the Monroe County Medical Examiner and other ME's during autopsies by hovering over the autopsies in 1972. The goal? To tell the public that inmates killed the hostages during the retaking by cutting their throats. Guess what? They lied.

Returning to 2013: Informed individuals tell me that Cuomo's Gestapo were relentless in their contacts with Erie County officials.

State Police were shocked that the local man RETAINED COUNSEL, and by the national firestorm generated by my show which was picked up by Glenn Beck's site, Drudge and Rush.

And it gets WORSE: Within the past 12 hours, another even more sinister development took place in Albany.

Your constitutional rights are not safe in NYS. That is all I can say right now.

The seed that was planted today is SO dastardly that if even half of what I am hearing is correct, Drama Queen Governor Andrew Cuomo will be forced to resign and see his name added to the list of the most execrable political figures in NY history.

I hope someone has the balls to sue the crap out of the State, city and county, borough....whatever they call the prison yards they live in up there.....

State Police tried to intimidate the Monroe County Medical Examiner and other ME's during autopsies by hovering over the autopsies in 1972. The goal? To tell the public that inmates killed the hostages during the retaking by cutting their throats.

This type of thing makes me wonder about Newtown. First it was pistols, and an AR15 found in the car's trunk. A day or so later (enough time for a visit from the Feds) it became ALL the AR15, poster child of the anti-gunners. The bodies lay inside for many hours before being spirited away in the cover of darkness. Followed some time later by the weirdest coroner of all time, monumentally uncomfortable, talking like a six year old making up a story. Just don't know...

This type of thing makes me wonder about Newtown. First it was pistols, and an AR15 found in the car's trunk. A day or so later (enough time for a visit from the Feds) it became ALL the AR15, poster child of the anti-gunners. The bodies lay inside for many hours before being spirited away in the cover of darkness. Followed some time later by the weirdest coroner of all time, monumentally uncomfortable, talking like a six year old making up a story. Just don't know...

I would not be shocked if eventually we found out the government was behind it all. Not saying they did, just would not shock me at any lengths they go to in order to disarm America.

Tom Bauerle posted this 2 hours ago on his Facebook page :

***PLEASE SHARE***

BREAKING: Sources close to law enforcement have told me point-blank that Drama Queen Governor Andrew Cuomo's NY State Police are LYING about making a "mistake" in the case of the 35 year old Amherst man whose pistol permit was suspended and his weapons ordered surrendered to Amherst PD.

Keep reading...it gets worse.

The citizen involved was called MULTIPLE times on his PRIVATE phone numbers (including cell) by Sgt. Jackson of the NY State Police, according to sources.

In other words: The NY State Police did not make a "mistake." Contrary to their deceitful and prevaricating statement, they had exactly the person they wanted.

Of course the NY State Police brass and the political butt-lickers in Stetson's don't lie, right?

I'd suggest you read up on the attempted cover-up of the causes of death of the Attica Prison Riot hostages who died as the prison was retaken.

State Police tried to intimidate the Monroe County Medical Examiner and other ME's during autopsies by hovering over the autopsies in 1972. The goal? To tell the public that inmates killed the hostages during the retaking by cutting their throats. Guess what? They lied.

Returning to 2013: Informed individuals tell me that Cuomo's Gestapo were relentless in their contacts with Erie County officials.

State Police were shocked that the local man RETAINED COUNSEL, and by the national firestorm generated by my show which was picked up by Glenn Beck's site, Drudge and Rush.

And it gets WORSE: Within the past 12 hours, another even more sinister development took place in Albany.

Your constitutional rights are not safe in NYS. That is all I can say right now.

The seed that was planted today is SO dastardly that if even half of what I am hearing is correct, Drama Queen Governor Andrew Cuomo will be forced to resign and see his name added to the list of the most execrable political figures in NY history.

Tresmond Law is filing a suit against the state

Do not ever underestimate anyone risking it all for their agenda, including nut cakes to carry out crimes/murder.

More news with regard to the NYS Police. Excerpts from Tom Bauerle's Facebook page today :

Albany, NY Police Officers Union issues letter condemning Cuomo's "NY SAFE" saying it "violates fundamental constitutional rights" and is "morally wrong."

ALSO :

You are watching the self-induced implosion of Governor Drama Queen Andrew Cuomo.

State Police source says the trooper who had been serving as Public Information Officer for our area out of Batavia (A Troop) has been replaced by a civilian FROM CUOMO'S OFFICE.

Read more here : https://www.facebook.com/Tom.Bauerle

Tom Bauerle appears to have fallen off the deep end last week.

Amherst police responded to a 911 call early Wednesday morning at the Williamsville home of WBEN talk show host Tom Bauerle, who told officers he was under surveillance by operatives of Gov. Andrew M. Cuomo, according to two law enforcement sources familiar with the situation.

“He’s out there searching his yard with a loaded gun,” one law enforcement official said. From a police standpoint, “that is a cause for concern.”

Three neighbors said a neighborhood meeting was held last Sunday so that Bauerle could talk about his fears about surveillance around his home, but they described his fears about the surveillance as “quirky” and “made you scratch your head.”

Amherst police have been dispatched to Bauerle’s home numerous times in recent weeks, two police sources said. One source counted 13 times since Nov. 18.

And then the clincher:

During the height of the blizzard descending upon Amherst and Western New York early Wednesday, Bauerle called 911 at about 2:50 a.m. to report the suspicious person, according to two police sources in a position to know Amherst police investigations. Officers responded but found no one in the vicinity.

After an officer told Bauerle that he could not find any footprints in the snow – which would have indicated someone had been walking through his backyard – Bauerle told the officer that government operatives have special shoes that leave no prints in the snow, one of the law enforcement officials said.

At one point on Wednesday morning, Bauerle pointed at a tree and told an officer that the tree was a human being, the one source said. The officer, according to the police source, hit the tree with his night stick to show Bauerle that it was not a human being.

Crisis Services officials were called because police wanted to make sure Bauerle was not a danger to himself or anyone else, the police source said.

He must have run out of tin foil.

Link Removed

Don't you just love how the libs always believe that anything a Conservative or "Right Wing" people ALWAYS lie and ANYTHING that a lib says is the gospel!!!!

With the libs it's always Bush's fault!!!!

Tom Bauerle appears to have fallen off the deep end last week.

And then the clincher:

He must have run out of tin foil.

Link Removed
Agree. Out of 1.2 million permits no one is having this problem other than a couple of people in a specific area. Sounds personal to me.

Don't you just love how the libs always believe that anything a Conservative or "Right Wing" people ALWAYS lie and ANYTHING that a lib says is the gospel!!!!

With the libs it's always Bush's fault!!!!

O.K. - Tom Bauerle is not lying about the government agents that can turn themselves into real trees and the government issued shoes that don't leave footprints in the snow.

So what should we do now? Shoot all the trees?

Reportedly he gave his firearms to Treasmond.

If so, it will be interesting to see if Treasmond gives them back to him.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back