What the .......

GGB

I am sitting here watching the news about the Syria response. Why are generals and high ranking military personnel talking as if they are a Kardashian. The UNITED STATES is doomed. We should never EVER talk about plans on tv or any other media

Sent from my iPhone using Link Removed

I guess maybe they feel we should get the details straight from the horses mouth, (or other end) rather than all
distorted and sensationalised up, by some media agents, who haven't had the base common sense it takes to SHUT UP about our military operations
for 35 YEARS. One must wonder what will happen, on the battlefield, when we don't have a major technological advantage, because, obviously,
STUPID, and SHOWBOAT have taken the place of CLASSIFIED, SECRET, and SURPRISE.

I am sitting here watching the news about the Syria response. Why are generals and high ranking military personnel talking as if they are a Kardashian. The UNITED STATES is doomed. We should never EVER talk about plans on tv or any other media

Sent from my iPhone using Link Removed

What plans are they revealing, other than saying that if Syria gases its people again, we will respond?
No one is saying something like, "One June 2 at 0430 we will send a flight of aircraft directly over the west border to Hams".

I am sitting here watching the news about the Syria response. Why are generals and high ranking military personnel talking as if they are a Kardashian. The UNITED STATES is doomed. We should never EVER talk about plans on tv or any other media.

Probably for precisely the same reason we televised, live, some 36 C-130's taking off out of Pope AFB in 1994, fully loaded with the 82nd Airborne and their equipment, all headed for Haiti:

"As these forces prepared to invade, with the lead elements of the 82nd Airborne Division already in the air, a diplomatic element led by former President Jimmy Carter, U.S. Senator Sam Nunn and retired Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff General Colin Powell persuaded the leaders of Haiti to step down and allow the elected officials to return to power."​

The forces were contacted mid-air and diverted to a base in the U.S.

Assad, however, cares nothing about his people. If he did, he wouldn't have gassed them in the first place.

Thankfully, all targets were very carefully selected, and our weapons precision today is phenomenal.

IMO, the germain point here is somebody needs to impress upon the media what every TODDLER KNEW, IN 1941,
AKA "Loose Lips Sink Ships!" These media bozos apparently haven't got the sense to tell when shooting their mouths off
could get our servicemen killed, and their sponsors just don't seem to care, as long as the soap is getting sold.

It's NOT ABOUT "freedom of speech", it's about having the ethics and the presence of mind to know broadcasting every last scrap of
information they can get their hands upon, indiscriminately, is simply wrong, whether they have the RIGHT to do it, OR NOT. YES
they MAY have the RIGHT to do it, but they should be able to tell, for themselves, when not to.

IMO, the germain point here is somebody needs to impress upon the media what every TODDLER KNEW, IN 1941,
AKA "Loose Lips Sink Ships!" These media bozos apparently haven't got the sense to tell when shooting their mouths off
could get our servicemen killed, and their sponsors just don't seem to care, as long as the soap is getting sold.

It's NOT ABOUT "freedom of speech", it's about having the ethics and the presence of mind to know broadcasting every last scrap of
information they can get their hands upon, indiscriminately, is simply wrong, whether they have the RIGHT to do it, OR NOT. YES
they MAY have the RIGHT to do it, but they should be able to tell, for themselves, when not to.

Exactly what secrets are being released?
Reporting after the battle is normal. You might be surprised to learn that in 1941 the U.S. declared war on Germany, Japan, and their allies after the bombing of Pearl Harbor. There were numerous battles in Europe, Africa, the Pacific, and Asia. It was common knowledge, at some point, that the allies were headed for Berlin, and Japan. There were numerous newsreels of warships being launched or of plans and tanks being built. It was not a secret. People knew that they would be used in the war effort.

Feel free to specify the secret information that you saw released in the interviews. Hundreds of thousands probably have seen the same programs. It is no longer secret.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back