Weapons Ban in Effect!

Sounds to me like the guberment is a tad nervous that it's "serfs" might want to come visit them at work...
Amen to that.

I can't speak for anyone else, but I would sooner give my life than give up one, precious, iota of freedom and my rights as given to me by my creator. Perhaps it might be time for the people of that area to exercise their 1st amendment rights, and protest 251 feet from the statehouse grounds with their guns and confederate flags.

Columbia rescinded the weapons ban on July 23. No reason given.,,The Attorney General for SC had stated that the law was unconstitutional and would not stand up in court.

IMO, the tactic was successful, temporary measure that would take too long to challenge in court.
I really feel they fully knew the law and seized upon the fear that no one wanted to be arrested.
Like I asked earlier would someone need to be arrested, suffered damages.
Then there would be punitive damages regardless if the law was no longer in force or withdrawn.

If they did it again, I feel some people know enough to directly challenge.

In my opinion, the biggest mistake Stoudemire made was not asking for an EMERGENCY STAY pending a trial. He was "injured" the moment the City enacted the temporary ordinance. An Emergency Stay would have put the ordinance on stay until the case could be heard in court. No it is a mute case.

As a 15 year resident of South Carolina, formerly 39 years in Mn. I have come to realize that most people that live somewhere other than the South have no Idea what that Flag actually stands for. Before they complain about things they do not understand with their PC Liberal Agenda maybe they should pick up a good History Book.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back