Voted!

B

Bikenut

I open carried my sidearm as I voted here in Michigan without any muss, fuss, or incidents. And that is exactly as it should be.

I open carried my sidearm as I voted here in Michigan without any muss, fuss, or incidents. And that is exactly as it should be.

Are you one of those Republican intimidators that the Democrats have been whining about? After all the true die-hard Democrat should be fainting from fear at the mere sight of anything that looks like a gun.

Went to the polls at a near-by school to vote about 10:30 AM Tuesday morning. The line was unbelievably long. I've been voting there for about 25 years and never seen lines that long. Met quite a few people I knew and they said they were voting for Trump. They asked who we were voting for, and we were also voting for Trump. My grand son voted for the 1st time and voted for Trump. His mother who is registered as a Democrat voted for Trump. One of our neighbors said he was the 1st one there when the polls opened and he hasn't voted in years, but voted for Trump. My son, his wife and daughter inlaw all Democrats in Wisconsin, voted Trump. So see how he won? People don't like Hillary Clinton.

Really? I never thought to leave mine at home [emoji12]...
So, let's see.... Voting Place.... in a School.... carrying a piece....

Been there ...... done that, next!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back