CLICK HERE TO WIN A FREE GUN

Viridian R5 green laser for my LCP

casey97

Thinking about getting the Viridian R5 green laser for my LCP. It comes with a pocket holster that turns it on when pulled and off when holstered. Does anyone have any experience with this?

Luke 11:21 When a strong man, fully armed, guards his estate, his possessions are secure.

Luke 22:36 Then He said to them, “But now, he who has a money bag, let him take it, and likewise a knapsack; and he who has no sword, let him sell his garment and buy one.”

I have one for my Shield and love it. Instead of using the included holster, I modified my Sticky Holster by affixing a small magnet on the inside. If you have another holster you prefer, you can modify it with a magnet for the instant on feature. Viridian sells a kit to modify other holsters, but I found it cheaper to buy a small disc-shaped neodymium (rare earth) magnet.

Awesome. The pocket holster for the LCP is very similar the the one I already use. I would have to modify it to hold a spare magazine but think this holster will work.

Luke 11:21 When a strong man, fully armed, guards his estate, his possessions are secure.

Luke 22:36 Then He said to them, “But now, he who has a money bag, let him take it, and likewise a knapsack; and he who has no sword, let him sell his garment and buy one.”

I have one for my Shield and love it.

How long does the battery last? Do you have to sight it in after battery change?

Email