Viridian R5 green laser for my LCP

casey97

Thinking about getting the Viridian R5 green laser for my LCP. It comes with a pocket holster that turns it on when pulled and off when holstered. Does anyone have any experience with this?

Luke 11:21 When a strong man, fully armed, guards his estate, his possessions are secure.

Luke 22:36 Then He said to them, “But now, he who has a money bag, let him take it, and likewise a knapsack; and he who has no sword, let him sell his garment and buy one.”

I have one for my Shield and love it. Instead of using the included holster, I modified my Sticky Holster by affixing a small magnet on the inside. If you have another holster you prefer, you can modify it with a magnet for the instant on feature. Viridian sells a kit to modify other holsters, but I found it cheaper to buy a small disc-shaped neodymium (rare earth) magnet.

Awesome. The pocket holster for the LCP is very similar the the one I already use. I would have to modify it to hold a spare magazine but think this holster will work.

Luke 11:21 When a strong man, fully armed, guards his estate, his possessions are secure.

Luke 22:36 Then He said to them, “But now, he who has a money bag, let him take it, and likewise a knapsack; and he who has no sword, let him sell his garment and buy one.”

I have one for my Shield and love it.

How long does the battery last? Do you have to sight it in after battery change?

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back