UK K1 Visa LTC Texas

davidandrewsptuk

Does anyone on here have any experience applying for a LTC in Texas ?
I sent off my details for licence and fee.

Sent from my iPhone using Link Removed

Let us know how it turns out. Getting an LTC in Texas with an immigrant or non-immigrant visa is supposed to work. Not so much in other states.

Be careful when traveling to other states. License reciprocity may not work as the laws of the state being visited apply.

Let us know how it turns out. Getting an LTC in Texas with an immigrant or non-immigrant visa is supposed to work. Not so much in other states.

Be careful when traveling to other states. License reciprocity may not work as the laws of the state being visited apply.

I will, got a feeling it will be a long process but out of my hands. Found out last week Texas dropped the fee to $40 from $140! I want a refund!

I will, got a feeling it will be a long process but out of my hands. Found out last week Texas dropped the fee to $40 from $140! I want a refund!

Just found out today that they can't process it as I don't yet have a Texas DL. I have a UK one and I can drive here legally until I take a Texas test. So now I have to wait until I have a Texas DL! I've asked for a refund so I can get back my $100. I feel I should be able to reapply and only pay $40. Not happy

Just found out today that they can't process it as I don't yet have a Texas DL. I have a UK one and I can drive here legally until I take a Texas test. So now I have to wait until I have a Texas DL! I've asked for a refund so I can get back my $100. I feel I should be able to reapply and only pay $40. Not happy

You may want to research the laws before doing anything, because you clearly haven't. Read How to Get A CHL For Non-Immigrant Aliens & Foreigners. Right now, you are likely prohibited from shipping, transporting, receiving, or possessing a firearm or ammunition as you probably don't even have a TX hunting license.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back