Two Important House Bills

DisgruntledVet

Just as information, I wanted to let everyone know that there are currently two bills that are working their way through the Texas House. These are H.B. 80, the Texas Travel Freedom Act, and H.B. 149, the Texas Freedom Preservation Act. H.B. 80 prohibits TSA workers from touching the breast, buttocks, anus, or sexual organs of any person, intentionally or otherwise, and also prohibits TSA workers from separating minors from their parents, legal guardians, or adult that is acting as such, during screening. H.B. 149 nullifies sections 1021 and 1022 of the NDAA 2012, which are the sections dealing with indefinite detention of American citizens. In addition to nullification, it actually would impose criminal penalties to any person that attempted to detain a citizen under the NDAA, or assisted in such a detainment.

I personally would recommend contacting your representatives and request that they support these bills.

Will Texas Nullify Both NDAA and TSA? ? Tenth Amendment Center

Thanks for the info... I'll get in touch with Mac T. and John C. Maybe they'll support them, also.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back