T/C Contender

squirrelhunter

How many Contender pistol fans we got out there? I use a 35 Rem. for deer and a .22lr match grade for squirrel.:triniti: Both are 14" with variable scope but the 35 Rem. is also ported.

I had a TC many years ago and shot .357 Herret and reloaded my own ammo. It was a wicked round in a hand gun and lots of fun. I traded it for a H&K P9S and a S&W M15.

I love my contender have my short 22lr barrel for fun, my 44mag barrel for more fun, 22 hornet and 223 rifle barrels. The 223 has taken deer, pigs and the occasional coyote. Use to have a 8" 45long colt but sold it when I was young and before I realized that I could load 410 into it... Pity that would of been fun to have for snakes. And yes before anyone ask I may or may not of at one time used the full stock with the 44mag pistol barrel. It seems I just cant recall.

I had a TC many years ago and shot .357 Herret and reloaded my own ammo. It was a wicked round in a hand gun and lots of fun. I traded it for a H&K P9S and a S&W M15.

I reload my own ammo too but I haven't quite found that sweet load for the 35 Rem. yet. I've tried quite a few but only trust it out to about 40 yards on deer. I'm still working on it though.

I love my contender have my short 22lr barrel for fun, my 44mag barrel for more fun, 22 hornet and 223 rifle barrels. The 223 has taken deer, pigs and the occasional coyote. Use to have a 8" 45long colt but sold it when I was young and before I realized that I could load 410 into it... Pity that would of been fun to have for snakes. And yes before anyone ask I may or may not of at one time used the full stock with the 44mag pistol barrel. It seems I just cant recall.

I had a 12" 45 long colt/410 barrel along with a 14" .223 barrel but I traded them in on a .223 rifle barrel. I also have a 45 cal muzzle loading rifle barrel. If I can't get better groups with the 35 Rem I may get a 44 magnum rifle barrel for it in the next few years.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back