Store Water And Keep It Safe

opsspec1991

Store Water And Keep It Safe

by Peggy Layton

I own a 185-gallon water tank. I really like it, and it fits the needs of our family perfectly. This large, cylinder-shaped water tank is ideal for storing water. It tucks away into a corner of a room or garage. It easily fits through doors. It is gravity-fed and has an opening at the top to fill the tank. It has a drain at the bottom and a spigot-type faucet about a third of the way up from the floor to fill smaller containers.

I always keep several 5-gallon containers close by just in case I need them. I use a bottle and a half of the oxygen stabilizer ION for the 185-gallon tank and two bottles for the 250-gallon tank. I like to put the ion in at the beginning of the fill so it will mix properly with the water as it fills the tank. If you wait until the end, the ION will not get mixed in properly. ION is guaranteed to keep the water safe for up to five years and probably much longer.

These tanks also come in 250 gallon and 500 gallon sizes. They are tall and stand upright so there is no need to stack water containers on top of each other. This tank takes up less space in a garage or room than any other water storage tanks. Because it is gravity fed, it does not need a pump to get the water out. There are indentations in the tank so it can be strapped to a wall for extra strength in an earthquake.

The tankers are shipped from Utah. The shipping costs on average are around $250, depending on where it is shipped. If you ship two tanks together to the same location, the shipping cost is cut by about 40 percent. If interested, please e-mail [email protected] for a shipping quote.

Read More:
Store Water And Keep It Safe : Personal Liberty

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back