Shooting Range off I-44 near "Times Beach"

USN2Pulpit

Missourians, do any of you know this shooting range I'm asking about - how to access, costs, hours...anything like that? I am always seeing police there, but have recently heard that it's a public range operated by DNR.

Anyone know?

Missourians, do any of you know this shooting range I'm asking about - how to access, costs, hours...anything like that? I am always seeing police there, but have recently heard that it's a public range operated by DNR.

Anyone know?

Jay Henges Shooting Range is located at I-44 and Antire Rd. It is operated by Missouri Dept of Conservation and the cost is $3 per hour for the 100 yd rifle/pistol range. It lies a bit east of the St. Louis County Police range. Note: Henges is closed Mondays and Tuesdays for maintenance. Stay safe and thank you for your service!

The one you say you always see police at is not a public range. Kay Henges is at the top of the hill, differant range, I was just there last Saturday.

The one you say you always see police at is not a public range. Kay Henges is at the top of the hill, differant range, I was just there last Saturday.

Is henges very busy? I live only about 20 min from there but have never been.
How many lanes do they have?

I wish there was an Unmanaged range around me like there is up in Troy, MO.

The range you can see from I44 is a County Police range.
search for the Missouri Conservation page then Jay Henges (not sure of the spelling) or simply search on the site for shooting ranges.
There is a public range near the police range that you see from I44.
Try this link Link Removed
You may have to cut and paste it into your web browser.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back