Reloading in NJ

kb0wzh

This is my dilemma, I moved to NJ (please don't ask) about a year ago. I know this state is not a friendly state to people let alone to pro 2nd Amendment people, even the Governor hates guns for his citizens, I digress. All my guns are in NE as most of them are illegal for the state of NJ (high cap "clips" [magazines]), also I have no friends here that would vouch for me in the state. All of that said as I don't want to get a Felony charge for anything (I do want to get another CCW after I move out of here). My question is I want to reload, is there any laws against me from doing this and if not what are the laws. Trying to find out anything in this state is insane! I guess I am used to states that follow the 2ndA, at lest somewhat. Thank you in advance.

I doubt a press, dies and most reloading tools are illegal to mail order, manuals too of course. I'd start there. If you can easily own a bolt action rifle, that would be a good place to start.

If you hunt at all, maybe it's time to get a nice in-line muzzle-loader? I like Knight. Yes, must be a far cry from the NE regulations. Best of luck with the adjustment.

Reloading

I doubt a press, dies and most reloading tools are illegal to mail order, manuals too of course. I'd start there. If you can easily own a bolt action rifle, that would be a good place to start.

If you hunt at all, maybe it's time to get a nice in-line muzzle-loader? I like Knight. Yes, must be a far cry from the NE regulations. Best of luck with the adjustment.

Nope, I don't hunt I carried concealed in Nebraska. All my firearms are still there, I just want to work up some loads and then go to my favorite range that is a few blocks from my other house to shoot. I am 60 now and can't find a job in this state (wife has a good job) so I need a hobby. Most of my guns are illegal in this state so they stay where they are at (I don't want any felonies). I know I can't have hollow points (only for hunting) but the equipment and FMJ components are also ok. My question is do I need a FID card to have powder and the finished rounds in NJ?

Thank all for the help. I found a solution, I moved...to MO.!

Sent from my SM-T310 using USA Carry mobile app

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back