Quran Admits the Muslim Allah is Satan

This is ridiculous. This is not the type of messages that should belong to this forum.

I would suggest you go back and read what the Off Topic forum is about. We talk about a variety of subjects here that aren't covered in other areas. If you don't care for the content, there are numerous other forums for you to peruse and may be more to your satisfaction.:smile:

Sorry to hear that some are pissed off. I found this to be extremely informative and enlightening and am very glad to see it posted on this forum. know is who posted and how to get a hold of them, for more info. It certainly gives some psychological ammo for discussion, in a intelligent manner...prior to shooting the sword swinging bastards! :)! (Sorry, I couldn't resist)
Stay Safe, Alert & Alive...Tom

This Is EXACTLY What This Forum Is About. In The "Off Topic" Ares Of This Site. Anything That Gets The Flow Of Ideas Going And Gets To The "TRUTH" Of The Issues.
However, Not Knowing The Quran, How Do I Know If It Truly Says That. Just Like People Have Been Changing The Bible for Years To Say What They Want It To Say.
This Has Made Me Want To Research This Topic. It Is Believable Though. And Interesting.

This Is EXACTLY What This Forum Is About. In The "Off Topic" Ares Of This Site. Anything That Gets The Flow Of Ideas Going And Gets To The "TRUTH" Of The Issues.
However, Not Knowing The Quran, How Do I Know If It Truly Says That. Just Like People Have Been Changing The Bible for Years To Say What They Want It To Say.
This Has Made Me Want To Research This Topic. It Is Believable Though. And Interesting.

Simple answer, buy a copy of the Quran and read it for yourself. I did.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
playmatka
Back