CLICK HERE TO WIN A FREE GUN

Pocket Carry Question for Glock 26/27

doctorw

I am new so I apologize if this has been covered. I was curious about pocket carry for Glock 26/27. Has anyone tried it? Is it too thick? I tend to wear lose fitting pants and jeans.

I carry a 26 quite a bit in my pocket with a pocket holster. I am 6'4" and 185 lbs. It isn't the smallest gun for pocket carry, but I am a Glock guy and it works for me.

Thanx Gaucho,

Perhaps in my next life I'll come back as a "basketball player"... My comparison above I guess was for those who, like me, are more vertically challenged. As thick as a glock is, man, I just can't picture it in anyone's jeans pocket unless they are indeed quite tall and have loose pockets. Congrats.

I have carried a G23 in my front right jeans pocket in an IWB holster - only requirement was a loose-fitting long sleeve shirt that had a straight-cut bottom and is very long (one size bigger than what I normally wear). It did provide a quick draw since it was beside my right hand, but not the best idea and I haven't done it much. The G26/27 is a little shorter and may work better.
Only way to really know is to try it.

Email