Pocket Carry Question for Glock 26/27

doctorw

I am new so I apologize if this has been covered. I was curious about pocket carry for Glock 26/27. Has anyone tried it? Is it too thick? I tend to wear lose fitting pants and jeans.

I carry a 26 quite a bit in my pocket with a pocket holster. I am 6'4" and 185 lbs. It isn't the smallest gun for pocket carry, but I am a Glock guy and it works for me.

Thanx Gaucho,

Perhaps in my next life I'll come back as a "basketball player"... My comparison above I guess was for those who, like me, are more vertically challenged. As thick as a glock is, man, I just can't picture it in anyone's jeans pocket unless they are indeed quite tall and have loose pockets. Congrats.

I have carried a G23 in my front right jeans pocket in an IWB holster - only requirement was a loose-fitting long sleeve shirt that had a straight-cut bottom and is very long (one size bigger than what I normally wear). It did provide a quick draw since it was beside my right hand, but not the best idea and I haven't done it much. The G26/27 is a little shorter and may work better.
Only way to really know is to try it.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BFerguson
Back