Planet Fitness Against Guns & 2nd Amendment

stingray2100

Plante fitness is against second ammendment.

Planet Fitness

I was listening to the radio and the planet fitness comercial came on.

and it starts like this " if you invited a friend to the Gun shop, planet fitness is not for you...."

I arrived at one of there locations and asked about there policies. the front desk girl freaked after asking the about there gun by-laws.

they do not have any signs posted, but the worst part is that they treat there members like crap, they have an alarm when you grunt or drop a dumbell on the grown by mistake. I saw this little guy drop one while I was there and he was humiliated in front of the rest of the people.

got to love the NO JUDGEMENT ZONE.

sorry I could not find a video for the commercial but if someone has seen the video ro heared the video. post it ...

I've never been to a PF, but I would gladly pay more at another gym because of their ridiculous policies.

The gun shop comment is about juiceheads, not an actual gun shop.

Come on dude, no signs means no care.

Good point Thursday. I guess I didn't catch that. I believe the correct wording of the phrase should have been gun "show" as in "Did you get your tickets to the gun show?"

Whatever. I still don't like it. You are right about the signage though.

I've never had an issue at the PF I go to on a regular basis. I actually got a kick out of their commericials and I actually like their policies about gutterial noises. I especially like the one with the HUGE muscle head who's only spoken phrase is "I pick things up and put them down". :laugh:

Besides whos going to know when you CC? The only time my sidearm is ever exposed is in the few seconds it takes to go from the locker shelf to my holster.

Good point Thursday. I guess I didn't catch that. I believe the correct wording of the phrase should have been gun "show" as in "Did you get your tickets to the gun show?"

Whatever. I still don't like it. You are right about the signage though.

I think its to take a shot at the recent craze of getting "jacked"

Im a member of Anytime Fitness, I keep my gun in my backpack next to me when I exercise, im not the only one.

Anytime fitness is fantastic:pleasantry:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back