CLICK HERE TO WIN A FREE GUN

Oh boy one more thing to worry about...

Sheldon

from Link Removed

Oh boy there goes my Kershaw...

Why can't they chase the criminals and bad guys and leave us alone. Pocket knives. Who knows what is next. Non-wood toothpicks? I really enjoy the Kershaw Ken Onion knives because of being crippled they make it much easier for me to open them.

Well Jesus refered to the word of God as a "sword" so I am sure the government will want to ban my Bible soon also. We can't be allowed to have anything that dangerous.

sounds like it would include all box cutters and workmans utility knives. well I'll just look for a sharp rock.

as this disarming stuff keeps on it is more and more a slap in the face and a kick in the n*ts for anyone who has ever done anything to help protect our country... absolutely rediculous!

This is sad. Just about every pocket knife on the market can be opened with one hand. I had trouble explaining to the guard at the st. Louis arch that my kershaw wasn't a switchblade. They even tried to fine me. Its pure evil and were in for some troubled times.

No more pocket knifes, what a bummer. Do you know how hard it is to conceal a Katana?

I heard Hawaii's legislature to ban pocket knives fell through.

Still, given their propensity to ban inanimate objects useful for self defense, give them enough time and they'll be banning harsh language eventually.

One right at a time, that is how they took it away in other countries, that is how they will do it here.....

Glad to hear they Hawaii's legislature got their hands slapped, now they need to vote them out of office!!!

Email