NRA MEMBERS: Get off your rear and volunteer!

tricolordad

Banned
Hey guys, our 2A rights are at stake in this election. Im pretty sure that besides ONE other person, not naming names, I am the only one knocking on doors and distributing our message in St. Croix county. We have 2 weeks left to get the word out. Call your local NRA-ILA office and ask for a packet of literature to distribute! It only takes a few minutes of your life to take 10 pieces of literature and walk around your block and at least stick them in 10 mailboxes. I have already volunteered somewhere north of 20 hours of my time walking neighborhoods and trying my best to influence voters. I have even influenced a few undecided gentlemen and their wifes who were heading south for the winter to cast their absentee ballot for Romney! THEY WERE GOING TO VOTE FOR OBAMA. I'm only 28 and I HAVE made a difference, so to say it wouldnt matter would be complete BS. If you need help finding the numbers, message me and i will get back to you ASAP.

I have a feeling it will. Obama paid 3 visits recently, he skipped us before then. I've also seen LIBERALS canvassing in my town this last week. As I watched, I noticed something amusing....the people who were rude to me were downright NASTY to them! Got a good laugh at their expense.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back