NOVA Gun shop questions

Nicholas A.

I was wondering if there are any gun shops or places anyone can suggest I go to, to check out concealable holsters. I would like to be able to not only see them but see how my gun will fit and feel on my belt. Any suggestions given will be greatly appreciated

I was wondering if there are any gun shops or places anyone can suggest I go to, to check out concealable holsters. I would like to be able to not only see them but see how my gun will fit and feel on my belt. Any suggestions given will be greatly appreciated

Answers might come a little quicker if you were more precise about the vicinity you live other than NOVA. NOVA cover a lot of real estate! :biggrin:

Did you check Google?

Very true on NOVA being a large area, I live up in MD over in the oh so wonderful montgomery county so I've got a lot of options lol. I would prefer near the MD/VA area. Google does give suggestions however from what I've gotten in the past its been sort of a hit a miss, I also prefer to go places people can say to check out. I'm also very new to everything in carry and also owning a handgun

Nicholas... I live in NoVA; actually in Alexandria. There are really no shops where you can go and try holsters with your carry gun. It is not like Macy's. (J/K). Sharpshooters Range, in Lorton, VA has a fair variety but still, unless I really need one right away, I would not go there. What I would recommend is for you to drop by the Dulles Expo Center, in Chantilly, VA whenever the gun show is in town. They have many manufactures and retailers that may have just the right hoster for you. I myself have end up with a drawer full of holsters I do not use much; however, you never know when they will come handy. If you Google "Gun Show VA", I am pretty sure you will be able to find their next appearance in town. Good Luck and carry safely!

Here you go... I am making it easy for you:
September 28, 29 & 30, 2012

November 16, 17 & 18, 2012

December 28, 29 & 30, 2012

Dulles Expo Center
4320 Chantilly Shopping Center
Chantilly, VA 20153

If you are already in the Chantilly vicinity, Link Removed has a decent selection of holsters. If you are serious about the purchase (i.e., not just goofing around in the store), they will open up packaging and let you test the holster out. I was trying to decide between two different IWB options for my EDC and they were more than happy to let me try them on. They will not be the cheapest source and they are usually very busy, so be patient. Otherwise, I've been very happy with their merchandise and their selection.

Loudoun Guns is hands down my favorite, great guys to work with. Blue Ridge Arsenal also seemed to have quite a bit of product along with their range making it handy to work on your draw with concealed holsters.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back