Non gun friendly places.

boxers.forever

NRA Member
Now that H937 has passed there should be a place where we can list the non gun friendly places, or is there a website already

Just heard about and downloaded an app from another thread. Its called "Gun Free Zone". It seems to be new in my area, Ky, so its a work in progress. You can rate businesses as friendly or not friendly.

I have an app called Posted Locations. You can add locations and make comments. Seems to be
up to date in Raleigh.

I also use Gun Free Zone on my phone. But it seems locally (Denver) that they've populated it with a bunch of locations but no information. E.g. they list a bunch of doctor's offices as 'gun unfriendly' but they're all in an insurance company's office building, and there are NO comments from citizens either way about these offices. I had to enter my own apartment complex in there because it was listed no information.

So it's a good concept, but not populated enough by gun owners as to 'friendly' or 'enemy'. At least they were wise enough to know there is no middle ground.

What is H937? I'm guessing it allows business to post / ban guns? (from a different state as well, just curious.)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back