Nevada Senate re-visiting SB221 , complete with Sandyhook parents & opposition sent.

desertrat12

Nevada Senate re-visiting SB221 , complete with Sandyhook parents & opposition sent.

Dear Senator Denis,

I hope this makes it in time to be part of the hearing records re SB 221 and my opposition of it.

The Sandyhook Parents testifying is noble but somewhat dubious at first glance. My objections to them are simple. Since they are off the 'Mr. Obama’s Federal anti Second Amendment Dime' via trips on Air Force One to Wash. D.C., lodged and fed by the Obama Administration paid by the taxpayers; NRS is specific about lobbyists, status declaration and who they represent (citations omitted) even post Citizens United decision by SCOTUS. Citation omitted.

Have they registered as lobbyists? Who do they represent? You get the idea.

These people have endured what no parent should ever have to endure- burying a child. I have family and friends that have been in Harm's Way- going to see the elephant and on more than one tour, along with extended tours in Iraq & Afghanistan, and were First Responders. One of the things they were all allowed to do was to [mentally] bury their dead, while dealing with denial, anger, bargaining, depression, and acceptance- shades of Kübler-Ross!

These parents are being exploited for political purposes and not allowed to fully heal post tragedy, being locked into ‘anger’.

While these parents 'handlers' claim a motivation to help, there's a whole city in OK that went missing yesterday, along with children yesterday; that's where they should be- as peer counselors; who better than those who so shortly before wore those shoes? Perhaps they should be lobbying the OK Legislature to make F4+ Tornado Shelters mandatory in the State Building Codes.

The Tornado Shelter design is something that is doable in reality. It would not be costly when done during construction and would not add an undue financial burden to OK citizens, unlike the current broken NCIC Background Checks and using a FFL to transfer or gift firearms to family; at least the registry that would be created by default would be legal and help first-responders locate survivors.

Sincerely, your constituent,
Tom __________

Nice. I like the tact you took. Probably more effective than my "I am watching you Mf'er" approach. I just told em you may be a Dem, but we aren't in Northern NV.

Nice. I like the tact you took. Probably more effective than my "I am watching you Mf'er" approach. I just told em you may be a Dem, but we aren't in Northern NV.

Thanks for the compliment. I think HizzDisonor Bloomberg & POTUS should be investigated for exploiting these people, misuse of Public Money i.e. transport on Air Force One, lodging, food, &c., along with creating multiple unregistered PACTs, etc. At least Governor sandoval has publicly and repeatedly stated that he will veto SB221. At least some Dems in the Assembly crossed party lines to vote NAY to try stopping it there.

Write Gov. Sandoval through this link Nevada: New York-Style Gun Control Bill Heading to Governor for his Consideration NRA-ILA | Nevada: New York-Style Gun Control Bill Heading to Governor for his Consideration, NRA-ILA | Nevada: New York-Style Gun Control Bill Heading to Governor for his Consideration.

BTW, Bloomberg''s group got their 87 percent number by "contacting 800 Nevadans in ...certain areas ...to ask and obtain results" Citations omitted.

Thanks for the compliment. I think HizzDisonor Bloomberg & POTUS should be investigated for exploiting these people, misuse of Public Money i.e. transport on Air Force One, lodging, food, &c., along with creating multiple unregistered PACTs, etc. At least Governor sandoval has publicly and repeatedly stated that he will veto SB221. At least some Dems in the Assembly crossed party lines to vote NAY to try stopping it there.

Write Gov. Sandoval through this link Nevada: New York-Style Gun Control Bill Heading to Governor for his Consideration NRA-ILA | Nevada: New York-Style Gun Control Bill Heading to Governor for his Consideration, NRA-ILA | Nevada: New York-Style Gun Control Bill Heading to Governor for his Consideration.

BTW, Bloomberg''s group got their 87 percent number by "contacting 800 Nevadans in ...certain areas ...to ask and obtain results" Citations omitted.
You mean, Bloomberg may have intentionally slanted a poll? What!?!? Already contacting Sandoval.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back